Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

Meanwhile lets put back timer and useless mods on ZANA can you pls just work on your expansion and stop creating power creep content
Excited to see what is comming next...
i hope 3.12 doesn't come with a critical mem leak which crash my game to the char selection screen like harvest did.
I honestly can’t think what might top harvest. This is definitely my favourite league to date and I can’t imagine what might top it!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Still hoping for a 10week league followed by a 4 week flashback.
I'm sure player retention would not drop so much this way,and it would give you some extra time to work on the upcoming league.
"
Jerle wrote:
I honestly can’t think what might top harvest. This is definitely my favourite league to date and I can’t imagine what might top it!

Maybe a league with some actual in map encounters?
oh nice,

i was getting worried harvest was gunna end soon.

please keep the nice crafting
"
We are particularly excited about our 3.12 expansion. There is a fair amount of internal buzz about the ways in which it differs to existing core content.

Beekeeper league confirmed.
"
1.) but due to the ambitious scope of the league

2.) We are particularly excited about our 3.12 expansion. There is a fair amount of internal buzz about the ways in which it differs to existing core content.

LOL

What once sounded amazing has now become a joke. As if you guys at GGG are making fun of yourselves :D
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 2, 2020, 8:10:51 PM
I'm looking forward to whatever you guys come up with, though I do have one request: please include the league mechanics in the help panel. For example, you have THIS information on how to use the league mechanics on the forum. This should also be in the help panel so people can have a reference inside the game. There is already a slot allocated but it's useless as far letting someone know what the basics of platting a garden are. We shouldn't have to watch a streamer while he figures it out. We shouldn't have to watch YT videos or download spreadsheets to figure out to play the game. A person shouldn't have to run two monitors or alt-tab out (which has been crashing the game lately) to try to figure out the basics of the league mechanic. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to being able to kill mobs in new ways.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info