Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

open a server in Dubai/the Middle East, please
Last edited by BADMTFK on Aug 4, 2020, 4:05:02 PM
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
Completely agree, some excellent points in there and I am that he echoes a ton of us in the "average" player base. Sadly, I doubt any of it will be listened to. Sensible critique seems to be ignored unless it is accompanied by a massively upvoted shoutey reddit post. Moreover, most of what gets posted in these forums without any upvote system seems to get completely ignored altogether.
lol. even through reddit it won't work. They barely listen to a msg if carried by streamers. Chris only believe in streamer's influence on their business model, and thus is totaly mistaken in understanding its player base.
The only "streamers" I have faith in are the one very knowledgeable and saying things without lying/novlang and they are totally unwanted around GGG ears. Some like demi already went away and that's totaly normal. blizzard did take years to reach red shirt guy point, same will happen to GGG, not listening to players.
If you want anything done, you better go and create a thread on reddit.
Last edited by ASMRguy on Aug 6, 2020, 1:39:22 AM
Thanks for the post as it allowed me to cancel my leave for the weekend of the 12th.

Looking forward to the new league announcement.

Hopefully no rng or loot seed issues with 3.12 as that really deters me from playing.
Doesn't they always say that that league mechanic is gonna be different than the core game. I mean otherwise it wouldn't be worth it to make even newer content right? still hypey hype though
"
KapiteinTOET wrote:
Doesn't they always say that that league mechanic is gonna be different than the core game. I mean otherwise it wouldn't be worth it to make even newer content right? still hypey hype though

Are you responding to a particular comment?

A lot of people enjoy leagues for the fresh economy and updates from the patch itself. The league mechanic is a bonus.
I hope you will do something about the bots in upcoming leagues...
I really hope Harvest goes core with 3.12. If it isn't included, I'll be very disinclined to play. Harvest crafting is just way too amazing. I blame GGG!
Please don‘t add Harvest to core! 🙏🏻
i hope for a nonMicromanegement league, just a pure Hack and slash league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info