Huge Sale on Weapons and Shields - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

One free box = Angelic Body Armour

ok
Damn Angelic Bow thanks <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
kinda had a buy one get one free deal because i bought a box.
Got 2 demonic portals. I guess ill buy the angelic portal when it's on a sale in a few month's to make the combined portal at least it looks good but i do feel slightly scammed.
Last edited by b4timert on Jul 31, 2020, 6:04:08 AM
Ofc i get gloves 😭 😭
Nice pet tho
Is it normal that there's no way to combine aura effects?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
HOLY, WOW! The Stygian Steed Pet or the blue flame horse looks amazing!!

Also, will we ever have the option to have more than just 1 weapon effect for our character? For example, I have the Valentines Heart Weapon Effect (2014), which was only exclusive during Valentines day back in 2014, I have no way of being able to use this effect on my swords because there are better-looking weapon effect mtx I can apply and we are limited to only using one at a time. Is it possible you could make it so that we can use at least 2 weapon effect mtx at a time? That way you guys can get more revenue and we can look cooler in game :)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 31, 2020, 8:33:34 AM
Got the MTX Demon Helmet I was missing from the set. Thanks!
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info