Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

The challenges were fine.

The crafting is AWESOME!
The challenges overalls was just a slight bit more tedious than the previous league for me. The portal effect was THE driving force for me to get them done. Although, I got 36 last league too because I wanted the wings.
I was gonna skip this league, gonna get 40/40 in a few days from just playing and it ended up being one of the most fun lol
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
boyax031 wrote:
"
SppokyVega wrote:
At some point you have to buy things for your challenges because they are so rare and impossible to find yourself. Here is a small summary of what I think are the hardest challenges with prices.

Turn in Divination Cards
------------------------
Influenced Item - The lord of Celebration = 60c
Prophecy - Akil's = 15c
Two-Implicit Unique Item - Echoes of Love = 30c

Use Infused Currency
------------------------
Engineer's = 40c

Delirium Encounters
------------------------
Simulacrum = 220c
You have three months to find engough splinters yourself. But the chance of failing is pretty high. Wave 20 with Boss is pretty hard for many builds.

Complete Eternal Labyrinths
------------------------
I personly hate lab and I will never do content with even harder labs. Never

Harbinger Encounters
------------------------
Infused Beachhead = 220c
Finding the right seed yourself is nuts. The price tells how hard it is

Encounters V
------------------------
Waste Pool
Shaper = 40c
The first one can not be done by certain builds. Most players use cheesy Portal trick. The second one is pretty annoying. He will use his cast while bubble phase is active and balls flying arround.

Winged Scarabs
------------------------
1300c
Close to 10 EX for one challenge! I found ONE winged until now!

Encounters VI
------------------------
Possessed Unique Delirium Boss
5 Essences

Delirium is ultra rare. This will never happen in a normal map. You have to use prophecys und luck.
I did not even find 4 Essences monsters in Essence league.

Heart of the Grove Conditionally
------------------------
100 Maps + 100% harvest seeds. This could take you 200 maps or so to spawn it again. And this bossfight without mistake and with medicore damage build?

In summary, some of this challenges are for me extremly harder than the last Leagues. The requirement of more and more expensive ultra one shotbuilds and expensive challenges are not a good way. Why can't challenges more fun. What is the reason behind this?

I AGREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Turn in Divination Cards -

Im pretty sure prices are waaay more cheaper. I bought a lot of cards to finish this and I doubt I spend that much currency. Just search for the cheapest set of cards for each requirements. There are some for 1-2c and some for 100c.

Use Infused Currency:

grow by yourself. Buy exactly needed seeds. Use blossoms for rarest craft & double craft.

Delirium Encounters
for simus go to trade channel and search for rotas. I personaly hosted simu rotas for the EGG and I had like 20 ex and more and run it for 40c per 20 waves but I did 1 payed and 3 free runs for everybody. A lot of people including me got the 300 waves :) Even if its only payed its like 2c per wave ... not that much according to me ...

Complete Eternal Labyrinths

failed some times here. But a regular tanky build or summoner or whatever is able to do this without a problem. I hate the lab more than you trust me. But its a challange- you have to do it even tho u hate it very much. Struggle and pain and feel the acomplishment when its done.

Harbinger Encounters

Bought a map. Its almost payed for itself. If u dont have enough currency - spawn the sirus and find free A8 carry. IF u do this like 2-3 times you will end up with atleast 2-3ex :)

Encounters V
Portenia and Shaper was the hardest things here. I personally bought them. They are for very good players with nice and fast reactions. I agree with you those are impossible for casual gamers like us. Just buy them or leave them :)

Winged Scarabs
Grown all by myself even sold 1 extra i got. So buy the tier 3 seeds its like 10c each. Plant all. Grown them. Put again blossoms for rarest and double. With 1 full harvest u will get like 7-8 crafts. Atleast I get that much each full square I harvest. Then REMEMBER to try to upgrade only guilded scarabs. I tried with lowest tier and never happend. On guilded tho it upgraded them in rate 2 tries for 1 upgrade. I even get some on the first try. It not that extremly hard. Only the seeds are like 800c for example. If u struggle to get currency -> spawn sirus and ask for free carry as I mentioned.

Encounters VI
For possesed there are some videos and explaination how to do it with prophecies.
I bought 5 essensses and like few days later found 1 by myself and sold it. I am pretty sure they are spawning often ot t16 juced 8 mod corrupted maps :) If u cant do such -> do a cheap summoner who will give you this opportunity.

Heart of the Grove Conditionally
I did this on my first try. Just be prepared. Spawn it and reroll into spectre/golemancer summoner. It dies for seconds while you are running a cirles arround the boss. Watch youtube videos if have questions. If u have other champ complete everything with it -> sell you gear and reroll to this kind of summoner for the free challange.

Last edited by sueka88 on Jul 29, 2020, 4:13:01 PM
"
LogazdoR wrote:
Please make garden as a part of core.

Please DO NOT make any content from this league the part of Core.
Such a boring league...
If the reward is good , more players will finish the challenges
If the league mechanic is interesting, more players will finish the challenges.

NON of these are available this league, so yeah u gonna see less participation
With the concern about harvest going core and bot overflood, it's a shame the only statistic shared is challenge achievement.

Oh, yeah, seed used. They are random. This is the drop table nothing more.

I guess with 50% players bot, and the other half running nothing but white t10 map, you better hide these stats.
"
did you feel that the challenges were easier this league, was the reward a driving motivator for you, or was it something else? Let us know!

Ok. Challenges are way easier, as everyone already told you. And players stopped early or are playing standard, you got the stats, even if you didn't share them.
Last edited by Bigbadmurloc on Jul 29, 2020, 5:06:42 PM
"
madriz wrote:
Terrible league. Crafting is still catered to the hardcore and as usual casuals are left far behind. Stop catering to streamers and reddit but nah GGG won't do that.

Leagues are getting worst each launch.

People can't be more wrong with this. Crafting overpowered stuff was never that easy, and you don't even need to buy things to do it. This league was the most casual friendly of all time, and if you can't search a thing or two on how to easily craft things or strengthen your build, that is not a design flaw.
There is no way a game built for casuals will last, the search for power is what drives the game (the next item, get a headhunter, kill a hard boss). Seeing a streamer doing extremely hard things should bump people up to try and do the same.
If this is boring, go play world of warcraft and see what a game becomes when devs try to please everyone (including who plays 30 min per week).
"
The harvest portal was worth grinding to 36 challenges, while I felt the Delirium wings were not. (I actually like the Delirium cloak more than the wings.)

the harvest portal is boring. it's a white christmas tree .

anyways, the deli wings are the best wings of all time, very unique design unlike all the other cut and paste in the shop.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Gerso4 wrote:
"
madriz wrote:
Terrible league. Crafting is still catered to the hardcore and as usual casuals are left far behind. Stop catering to streamers and reddit but nah GGG won't do that.

Leagues are getting worst each launch.

People can't be more wrong with this. Crafting overpowered stuff was never that easy, and you don't even need to buy things to do it. This league was the most casual friendly of all time, and if you can't search a thing or two on how to easily craft things or strengthen your build, that is not a design flaw.
There is no way a game built for casuals will last, the search for power is what drives the game (the next item, get a headhunter, kill a hard boss). Seeing a streamer doing extremely hard things should bump people up to try and do the same.
If this is boring, go play world of warcraft and see what a game becomes when devs try to please everyone (including who plays 30 min per week).

You are wrong because you must trade/buy seeds for what you want to craft. So much for SSF.

Harvest == Standard. The game is what it is with a crafting gimmick.

0/10
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info