[3.12] Perforate Champion: 90m+ DPS and 6000+ Life | Boss Destroyer!

"
ZulwarNx wrote:
Hello man thanks for the share. I followed this build as a league starter and it's scale very well with end game too.

Could you tell me best way to craft your end game helmet?

Have A Good Day.

Glad you have liked the build. I didn't craft the helm so I couldn't really say. It's also worth noting the current gear in this build is from Harvest League so crafting most of these items would be difficult at best.
Hello, I'm following your build.
I have a question about timeless jewel, I saw one timeless jewel at 5 o'clock but you didn't mention about it anywhere in your post.
Can I ask you what nodes u got from it, so I can try to divine the timeless jewel?
"
sjw2023 wrote:
Hello, I'm following your build.
I have a question about timeless jewel, I saw one timeless jewel at 5 o'clock but you didn't mention about it anywhere in your post.
Can I ask you what nodes u got from it, so I can try to divine the timeless jewel?

The keystone that you are trying to get is Immortal Ambition. It allows us to have overleech which gives us a nice damage boost as we will always be leeching and we will always be at max leech recovery which is a nice bit of "life regen".
Hi, in vids your ascendancy is Gladiator. Still following your champions guide.
"
macfonzy17 wrote:
Hi, in vids your ascendancy is Gladiator. Still following your champions guide.

Not exactly sure what you mean. In all the videos on this guide my ascendancy is Champion. I have another build guide for Perforate that is Gladiator if that is what your referring to.
Hi I am doing this build right now, around level 78 and full build needed other then jewels and end game gem set up, I feel a bit weak. My profile is public thanks!
guys tell me pls how to level this build
"
Viollet3 wrote:
guys tell me pls how to level this build

So I feel that most melee builds have issues during the leveling stages. The best advice I can give is that while leveling make sure that you are constantly upgrading your weapons. The more physical dps that your swords have the better off you will be.
"
Etriggg wrote:
Hello i've started today your build after I've selled my HH.

I am still a very beginner, it's my first league, and I dont know how to take your build.

I spend 40ex something today on it, and still i think i'm very very far to the first million of DPS.

I've check you twitch you wasn't there, so I suppose it is the good way to you know that I need some advices :)

Thanks

I know it's an old post but I cant help. How could you play with a HH if it was the very first league for you. How is it possible? How could you understand all the process or have the currency to have an HH? This is crazy.
Last edited by Krayone on Mar 17, 2021, 5:49:44 PM
"
Krayone wrote:

I know it's an old post but I cant help. How could you play with a HH if it was the very first league for you. How is it possible? How could you understand all the process or have the currency to have an HH? This is crazy.

Just another RMT'er.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info