[3.11] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content Viable] Fun and Strong :p

"
Mantiswoo wrote:
Your POB doesn't make sense. How do you jump down to Attack Speed and Accuracy without having it linked to any other skills.

you must be new to scion :) look at her ascendancy skills
New to scion and fairly new to the game. I just don't understand how you have the skills in the middle and the outside. I get the ascendancy points but you would have to run two labs to open up the outside and by that point you have a ton of unused passive points. Can you start on the outside off the bat?
"
"
Mantiswoo wrote:
Your POB doesn't make sense. How do you jump down to Attack Speed and Accuracy without having it linked to any other skills.

you must be new to scion :) look at her ascendancy skills

Thank's for helping me :p , i'm back from my week-end , You can jump from middle to any other starting class because we're a Scion and its that's why it's pretty stong with the build :p

"
Mantiswoo wrote:
New to scion and fairly new to the game. I just don't understand how you have the skills in the middle and the outside. I get the ascendancy points but you would have to run two labs to open up the outside and by that point you have a ton of unused passive points. Can you start on the outside off the bat?

Firstly just rush with the lab the entierly path of slayer , at the beginning you can take some unuse point to go to the slayer path and then regret it later with the regret point they give us during the leveling (about 4-5 regret orb will be enough).

If you have anymore Question , i'il be happy to help you :p.

Ps: 2.0 More Damage Version will come as soon as i end up crafting my new ring
Heya, awesome build, been wanting to level up a ele hit character. But i really suck at scion levelling, which path should you go up to before you do labs for the individual paths :O
"
drigorin wrote:
Heya, awesome build, been wanting to level up a ele hit character. But i really suck at scion levelling, which path should you go up to before you do labs for the individual paths :O

Sorry for answering a bit late :p .

You can reach the slayer path from the scion path with some point at the beginning and then regret it later ( its probably the most commom strategies to keep you're character in good fit for leveling and use every talent points

Hey Buddy, I've been checking your build for some ideas and it looks pretty nice. Good job on that.
However I've been looking at the skilltree you provided and your character and... Could it be that you have the Ele Hit Jewels in the wrong spots? The one that needs strength in radius is in the int area and the one that needs int is in the strength area. Maybe my understanding of how it works is wrong. But from the texts alone they should be switched.

Edit: NVm. I figured it out. Disregard my message.
Last edited by chowdong on Aug 9, 2020, 12:31:42 PM
"
chowdong wrote:
Hey Buddy, I've been checking your build for some ideas and it looks pretty nice. Good job on that.
However I've been looking at the skilltree you provided and your character and... Could it be that you have the Ele Hit Jewels in the wrong spots? The one that needs strength in radius is in the int area and the one that needs int is in the strength area. Maybe my understanding of how it works is wrong. But from the texts alone they should be switched.

Edit: NVm. I figured it out. Disregard my message.

Hi buddy , You seem to find it by yourself but you don't need to take those attribute to make the jewels work , just need to be in the circle . Moreorver The Pob i gave in my build guid can be slightly better maybe , or can be different with some cluister uses . I'm actually managing to remove the 2 might of the meek and lioneye fall , to add some cluster jewel , and changing pyre ring and kaom to rare chest and rare ring , i'il certainly loose some life but still good amount (6k+) and will give more dps for sure
does anyone have an updated PoB for this. The one supplied in the thread had jewels in what I think are the wrong place. I'm trying to determine where we would benefit from the meek jewels.

I'll be trying this out and I'll throw my own modifications to it out once I get it to a decent spot.
"
danknness wrote:
does anyone have an updated PoB for this. The one supplied in the thread had jewels in what I think are the wrong place. I'm trying to determine where we would benefit from the meek jewels.

I'll be trying this out and I'll throw my own modifications to it out once I get it to a decent spot.
$

Hi , the meek jewel are to put in the two jewels socket at the beggining of the Scion path (left and bottom) to increased hp ,res and the attacks speed at the top . for the elehit jewel just put them at any slot where they can apply their passives .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info