[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
hanwoooo wrote:
didn't see the edited jack the reaper. got baited into thinking it's a 6mil cheap build. rip

Pretty solid build overall. I have the non cluster edited to have 1.2 mill, clusters 2.5 mill. That's with turning off most things that I can't have 100% uptime on. Like flasks, frenzy charges, etc. My own character is about 1.9 mill. I am using blasphemers grasp for cheap vuln corruption implicit, but i dont have all elder items. Could get more awakened gems, etc.
So I'm looking at the flasks and I'm really confused. Seems like once we get a Bottled Faith we are then running no Curse Immune or Chill/Freeze Immune flasks? How do we avoid these then? I've always thought of them as pretty essential?
I'm looking at the patch notes looks like a MASSIVE NERF inc guys
im updating the guide but still need some update on the path of building side but we are looking at 100 to 130% less damage.
Thanks for updating really love this build much , but it looks like getting nerf alot isnt>
"
Ohypro wrote:
Thanks for updating really love this build much , but it looks like getting nerf alot isnt>

yes the build was heavily nerfed but still the best option for bleed, still, need to wait for the path of build update but we looking for something 60% less damage.
Noted , yeap i will still cont this build with upcoming new league , it would be more amazing waiting ur update too
"
Ohypro wrote:
Noted , yeap i will still cont this build with upcoming new league , it would be more amazing waiting ur update too

the new shield skill could be a good one for bleed since it gives a lot of physical damage per shield armor.
PoB update is up now.

Simply switching to the new tree, and I dropped from 11m DPS to 9.5m DPS. This probably isn't accurate, since all I did was convert the tree to 3.15, but hopefully this means we aren't as dead as we thought we were. Excited to see what you report back, igorkugan. Ulti was my first league playing this build and I instantly fell in love, so hopefully we're still alive.
Yeap hopefully we are alive im new too and i love this build so much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info