[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
Pandaroux wrote:
Any advices, what's next on my shopping list ?

I was thinking of getting a CoH Vulnerability ring (and it will work well with malicious intent annointed on my talisman (didn't plan to, but I guess it will be nice to have).

I start to lack DPS vs conquerors, I'm sad. Where do the big upgrades come from ?

Ok, when checking the original PoB, and activating ennemi is moving + adding lines on my weapon for exerted attack and fist of war, I'm at 7M dps. It doesn't feel like 7M DPS, although appart from the conquerors, I'm progressing through the chore that is the atlas just fine.

Replace belly of the beast for a 6 link rare chest with life and armor. This build requires heavy item min maxing, the last thing you want is playing on a 5 link gem setup. 95% of the time you are sitting at 75% block chance and 40% phys reduction, you don't need to have 6k life if your dps is too low.

Priorities:
1) Get 6 link chest with life and reistances

2) get ring with curse vulnerability on hit + life + physical damage to attacks

3) get a rare axe with minimum 350 physical dps and + 30-40% increased damage with bleeding mod( around 1-2 exalts you can get very lucky and get a great axe)

after that you should have a way better dps than now and you can focus on capping your resistances to 75, then upgrading cluster jewels, then upgrading normal jewels, then upgrading your gems with 20% quality or awakened

here is my current up to date POB for this build: https://pastebin.com/GDUaJY8h

POB can't calculate accurate bleed dps for this build, I suggest that you do not edit any items to add arbitrary dps numbers which are not reflective of the real damage in the game. On a few posts before yours I have posted a few videos to show how the build is actually playing in the game if you wonder how it might feel before investing heavy currency into it
Last edited by Rektodron on Jan 25, 2021, 12:24:58 PM
Is this build tank enough to do safely maps and boses?... its HC possible?...
Could you explain how to craft that axe?...
In your PoB why are you running War Banner linked with Enlighten and not Flesh and Stone? F&S has higher res
"
Rektodron wrote:

Priorities:
1) Get 6 link chest with life and reistances

I was confused. I though you were saying rare > belly. You're just saying I need a random 6L.

Thank you for all the advices.
Should I keep Blasphemer's Grasp on my build (and eventually buy a pair with a vulnerability implicit), or should I replace those gloves for some rare ones and get vulnerability on hit from a ring?

I don't know if it's better in the long run to have rare gloves (and be allowed to use non-elder items freely in the rest of my build) or if the bonus from Blasphemer's gloves is too good to pass on.
Hunter Gloves are prob better than Blasphemer and give you more freedom wit hthe rest for your gear and vul coruptiont isnt exactly cheap either on it
it seems like ensaring arrow is not working in offhand anymore.
my build is tanky but it seems i am lacking some serious dmg i made some changes and
im using seisming cry and intimidating cry ( for double dmg ) and sometimes enduring when im in need forcharges linked with urgent orders ancestral warchief is another big boost dps with lion's roar i should get around 15 m dps but it seems that im doing no dmg in most endgame boses i dont have any idea whats going on xD please somone check out my pob https://pastebin.com/wbqbBU0s

and here are my items if i need to change anything get please respond
"
Carlos_Saul wrote:
Should I keep Blasphemer's Grasp on my build (and eventually buy a pair with a vulnerability implicit), or should I replace those gloves for some rare ones and get vulnerability on hit from a ring?

I don't know if it's better in the long run to have rare gloves (and be allowed to use non-elder items freely in the rest of my build) or if the bonus from Blasphemer's gloves is too good to pass on.

imho Blasphemer's Grasp is a pretty huge deal for the build, cause it does not give you increased DoT damage, but instead a larger DoT multiplier. You will see your build having a huge number of increased damage for bleed already, due to all the inc phys/DoT/Damage from tree and anywhere alse. But you will lack a high multiplier, which isn't good. All damage increases for bleed are basically one huge sum of them all, while the multiplier is - well, as the name implies - a multiplicative source of damage for your increased damage. Even while sporting just two elder items (gloves and axe), you will see a nice damage rank up from Blasphemer's Grasp - i highly recommend not exchanging them for any pair of rare ones, if there's no need to.

i for myself still run a non-implicit pair of blasphemer's and a low-level cwdt vulnerability setup, and there's no need to change that, for i've got enough slots on my gear to fit it in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info