[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
88ierdna wrote:
Pastebin doesn't work, could you check on that ? Thanks

I've just checked all 3 pastebin links i have in my guide, each one is functional. Perhaps you made a mistake somewhere.
First one to reply to me here will receive this abyssal jewel i made a while back for free!

[REQUIREMENT] = That you're playing this build
I don't compete for the reward as I'm on standard, playing a bit different version of hopeshredder (frenzy/frenzy) already for several months and really enjoying it. I wish I could have all these crafting possibilities as in the league lol
"
30Creptus wrote:
First one to reply to me here will receive this abyssal jewel i made a while back for free!

Here! You can check it https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LinkRyu/characters

I dont know if its private but if not you can check it on PoB, raider level 94 harvest!
Heya! Would you take a look at my PoB and see what improvements I can make? My DPS is a bit low and I'm not sure where I'm losing it at. I know the quiver needs to be redone but it doesn't account for a lot of my DPS. Assuming the 30% from the mines, my DPS is only about 6m. Am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/viw9fF8f

Assuming I have no limitation of budget (since I have my fire BV constantly farming 100% delirious maps), what kind of upgrades should I look for?
Last edited by Torean1 on Aug 12, 2020, 10:44:34 PM
"
LinkRyu wrote:
"
30Creptus wrote:

Here! You can check it https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LinkRyu/characters

I dont know if its private but if not you can check it on PoB, raider level 94 harvest!

Alright, it's yours. Send me a pm and we'll arrange a time for the trade.
"
Torean1 wrote:
Heya! Would you take a look at my PoB and see what improvements I can make? My DPS is a bit low and I'm not sure where I'm losing it at. I know the quiver needs to be redone but it doesn't account for a lot of my DPS. Assuming the 30% from the mines, my DPS is only about 6m. Am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/viw9fF8f

Assuming I have no limitation of budget (since I have my fire BV constantly farming 100% delirious maps), what kind of upgrades should I look for?

- Make a better helmet (It's shit)
- Bottled Faith instead of Atziri's
- Minmax jewels
- Hopeshredder +1 (if you have patience for making one, assuming market is empty)
- Make a stronger quiver
- 2% missing from wise oak
- Ice bite lv 21
- 3 slot large cluster, saves a skill point
- Herald of ice 21/20 (Quality bonus gets increased by the inc herald effect)
- Hatred 21
- Blood rage/Vaal haste instead of Clarity
- 8-10% increased buff effect missing from the ring

If you are big rich:
- Corrupted Farruls with +1 gems
- x2 watchers eye

why are you selling you helmet on market lol
"
viZ66 wrote:
why are you selling you helmet on market lol

Hi, unless I'm missing something, wouldn't Divine Flesh be worth it? Especially considering your build has insanely low chaos resistance. Now I know because of that we'd probably have to sacrifice something in return for getting that chaos res up, but I can't help thinking that the higher resistance (you can get it close to 90% pretty easily) would help a ton in countering the degen.

Or is it perhaps just not worth it?

There's also that trick with Enduring Cry-Second Wind on left mouse click and the Call to Arms keystone with the accompanying Natural Authority cluster for 10-11 points depending on if you take all the warcry cooldown reduction. Since Enduring Cry becomes instant you will use it automatically when walking with 0 cast time. The degen only kicks in when you're moving and that's when you'll get the enduring cry regen, which is pretty substantial. You also get free endurance charges and 5% increased dmg taken + debilitation debuff on enemies. (10% less damage dealt and 20% less movespeed)

Now to make room though. Your cluster jewels take 12 points and don't do a whole lot. There's also better life over there, could potentially spec out of some of the bad ranger life nodes. You'd probably lose dmg though.

Crystal Skin and Survivalist surely must be worth it. Do you die a lot? Do you need 11 million shaper dps? At what point do you have enough damage? Perhaps never, lol

Or perhaps it could be good to spec into some of these things while gearing up. I think the enduring cry trick especially would do wonders. Then once you're approaching enough damage to ignore most mechanics you can spec out to get there. Idk

What do you think?
Last edited by HackFo on Aug 18, 2020, 10:32:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info