[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
Carmondai89 wrote:
"
Ibarela wrote:
Dont forget that glancing blows doubles your chance of blocking.

Yea I know but still...I checked in maps and it said Chance to block Attack Damage 68% and Chance to Block Spell damage 75%

With Divergent Bone Offering Lvl20 I get 68 Attack block. maybe you can roll the Timeless jewel for some block but I am currently experimenting with those. The leech jewel with 0 ES doesn't feel good with the huge amount of ES (yet), so I went for Corrupted Soul.

Got the Spectres too now and it's doing fine so far...I am just a bit annoyed that I have to reroll all -max res, no regen and less recovery maps

Heya, less recovery is the one you have to reroll for sure. No regen = use an enduring mana flask (our health pool doesn't need regen at all) and -max res means you have to be slightly more careful at the start of a map or encounter.)

As for block, yeah, you should be sitting at 68/75 without investment into any of the dual wield block nodes, etc
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Thoughts on running detonate dead over volatile dead? The chest does most of the clear anyway and DD seems to deal a lot more damage compared to VD on single target

Hi! It's a very weird balance because DD DOES do double the base damage, but on the other hand, only 5 DDs go off at a time, meaning that your cast speed scales 5/12 as fast as VD, so reaching max DPS is much slower - and time lost = effective DPS loss.

I tried DD for a few maps + boss encounter and it always felt slower simply because of the homing balls work pretty well for blowing up distant packs + slower ramp up time on bosses.
"
"
primaeva wrote:
Hey guys, so sorry. Had a family emergency crop up taking me out of action for a good couple of weeks. Will do my best to catch up and answer questions now.
hope everything is okay

That's a crazy fast reply! thank you for helping answer questions in my absence! Yeah, all good now, kin is warded but healthy and I'm typing this from the ward.
"
nessoscar wrote:
sold items

it was a very fun build to play and melts sirus and maven super easy

Thank you! Hopefully components of it get buffed (new Brand Uniques, Arcanist Brand buffs etc) to make it feel less terrible!
"
Is there any trick to getting concentrated effect and increased area of effect support in prefixes or is it just a lot of horror spamming?

Oh, that one is just mad, mad RNG. I think I bought mine as is in Harvest, meanwhile in this league one of the followers of this guide landed it!

Although I haven't been rigorous in testing if it's a DPS buff or nerf. on the one hand, bigger radius, on the other, more spread out explosions.
"
kinbord wrote:
"
DonRagout wrote:
Hi guys,

i have invested quite a bit into this build but my damage is absolute ass and i can not figure out why. I have the right spectres and have most of the items but the damage just is not there. I try to compare the the stats from the original POB and my and i can not figure it out. I am offering 2ex to the first person who can help me out. Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/kduh05vS

thanks a lot in advance.

Your damages should be good. Are you sure you're not fucking something up in the gameplay ?

Haha thanks for covering for me while I was away mate. I'll take a look at his PoB once I'm home.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
kinbord wrote:
"
DonRagout wrote:
Hi guys,

i have invested quite a bit into this build but my damage is absolute ass and i can not figure out why. I have the right spectres and have most of the items but the damage just is not there. I try to compare the the stats from the original POB and my and i can not figure it out. I am offering 2ex to the first person who can help me out. Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/kduh05vS

thanks a lot in advance.

Your damages should be good. Are you sure you're not fucking something up in the gameplay ?

Haha thanks for covering for me while I was away mate. I'll take a look at his PoB once I'm home.

A pleasure to help when I see people having issues I had too.

Sending good vibes for the IRL issues.

I'm done with this league but I still like to come here now and then and see if I can help. I cleaned all content this league alone (big first for me) (except Delve) thanks to your build by the way so big shout out to your work on it !
Quick question and apologies for probably missing something very obvious... but why do we want Hypothermia in the helm? We don’t chill or do cold dmg, do we? If so, from where?

Thanks!
"
Werdna76 wrote:
Quick question and apologies for probably missing something very obvious... but why do we want Hypothermia in the helm? We don’t chill or do cold dmg, do we? If so, from where?

Thanks!

Corpse pact Ascendency notable. Enemies near your corpses are chilled, and that is confirmed to count as you chilling them.
Ah... forgot that! Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info