[3.11] Coc Ice Spear/Creeping Frost Cospri Malice

How do you guys deal with reflect?

I have literally 0 deaths, just went Uber Atziri and could not defeat her, because I'm killing myself...

Seriously what??
"
How do you guys deal with reflect?

I have literally 0 deaths, just went Uber Atziri and could not defeat her, because I'm killing myself...

Seriously what??

Some build's just can't do reflect without stacking for reflect immunity. It's not an issue with the build it's just how Uber Atz is.

You can stack reflect reduction from pantheon, on some rare equipment, and from the passive tree. If you hit 100%, you can still take reflected damage if you have increased damage taken, like from a sextant mod.
Ok, one more thing. I tried to follow the build, but I don't like the random oneshot so I got some gear and got 75% chaos resistance - I might have done it wrongly though.

What are the best items to go for that have Chaos res?
What crit chance stats and on which spells, so I can remove the Diamond flask and replace it with Onslaught flask, so I can put Frostbolt in the place of Onslaught Support in one of the cospris?
How can I get my crit chance up. I have followed the build for everything except for chaos res as I am not maxing yet. But I just can't get my crit chance above 15-20% while attacking. I can't find/get Anomalous Inspiration support, so I know I am missing the chance from that, but I am still way down.
"
ZerkerEOD wrote:
How can I get my crit chance up. I have followed the build for everything except for chaos res as I am not maxing yet. But I just can't get my crit chance above 15-20% while attacking. I can't find/get Anomalous Inspiration support, so I know I am missing the chance from that, but I am still way down.

Anomalous inspiration is a very minor thing.
This build requires multiple expensive items to hit decent crit chance. You can replace one of the items with an inc. critical strikes gem for now since you already have a 6l.

Here are the items you somewhat need to have:

Corrupted gloves with base crit to attacks.

Global base crit.

Diamond flask with a crit modifier from betrayal.

A watcher's eye with base crit while hatred is active.

The only item that's replaceable are the gloves. You can use a good rare item but that's about it.

The one thing you'll need for bosses is an awakened hextouch gem linked to your vortex. You won't be able to apply assa. mark and frostbite otherwise.
Last edited by Scarletsword on May 21, 2021, 1:25:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info