[3.12] JustMNY's Freezing Pulse Totem Build (Not 3.13 updated yet)

Sure, go for it, if you want more def
So i have been running this for a few days now, Just seen that adding snipers mark will not get cast buy the Awakened hextouch. There marks now not hex's so im wondering what would you change or do you self cast it?
If you dont like selfcast, you can swap in tempchains for defence, ele weakness for offence. Personally I find temp chains VS. Sirius is great because he's way slower to teleport around and gets 1shot more easily.
Last edited by ESbuildsOnly on Oct 18, 2020, 7:41:59 AM
"
Montie1123 wrote:
So i have been running this for a few days now, Just seen that adding snipers mark will not get cast buy the Awakened hextouch. There marks now not hex's so im wondering what would you change or do you self cast it?

i also hate the selfcast part of snipers mark now.
To be honest, you can only make use of it at Sirus, because its a nice dmg boost there, rest of the game you are fine with no hex or with 1 hex, but atm i am running frostbite and elemental weakness for dps.
Last edited by muhnie on Oct 26, 2020, 4:59:17 PM
Hello i watch on your build and i have question:

How u can summon 12 totems (u have write 12 totems in PoB)

How u can cast assasin mark,poachers markS,projectiole weaknes to yourself? (its written in PoB too)
the pob is not up2date, so the new mark spells are still counting as curses there and the 12 totems are the totems i place in 4 secs (recently) because you spam them before the start of a bossfight. they dont count as 12 placed totems.
"
muhnie wrote:
the pob is not up2date, so the new mark spells are still counting as curses there and the 12 totems are the totems i place in 4 secs (recently) because you spam them before the start of a bossfight. they dont count as 12 placed totems.

ah ok thx..and can u update poB to your a last version ?
Hi! I'm a newbro here, I'd like to know one thing, since I've added Ancestral Bond to my passive skills tree, my skills lost all the DPS and I'm kinda unsure what to do next...

Edit:

Nvm that, stupid question, how do I delete this post? :) AWESOME GUIDE, thank you!:)
Last edited by putonskY on Nov 23, 2020, 1:26:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info