[3.12] JustMNY's Freezing Pulse Totem Build (Not 3.13 updated yet)

Last edited by muhnie on Jul 28, 2020, 1:41:51 PM
No problem - actually I wanna try Cold Snap instead of Tempest Shield for the Frenzy Charges. Would Bone Chill benefit this setup if i'm using Lightning Damage or would Increased Area of Effect be better for me?
Bonechill will boost your cold damage, but not your lightning dmg.
Last edited by muhnie on Jul 29, 2020, 8:28:08 AM
Btw , wanna ask your build why u need fire dmg instead of cold dmg from your wand?
You dont need fire dmg on the wand, it's just not that easy to get the cold spell dmg if you are as lazy as i am and dont have a lot of cold harvest mods. a +1 to all spell gems would be the best option.
I see you have the Stormrider notable on your cluster but I can't figure out how you are shocking enemies
With the "Cold Conduction" Mod on the Medium Cluster Jewel. If you chill, you shock.
In Path of Building, how are you getting both Flash Freeze and Whispers of Doom anointments on the amulet? I also notice in the PoB configuration you have 13 totems summoned, shouldn't this be 4?
Awakened curse on hit is not working in path of building, so you have to add the annoilment whispers of doom to get 2 curses calculated.

totems summoned means how manny totems you summoned recently, not how many totems are placed and doing dmg and you are spamming the totems to get the curses.
Oh interesting! Thank you so much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info