3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Without harvest, what would be a good scepter for this build?
"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
Without harvest, what would be a good scepter for this build?

the opposit of a bad scepter.
can we get t1 life from the Essence spam on ring ? coz i litterally got 0 t1 life out of 200 rolls, just want to know so i won't waste any of my hard earn currency.
"
dmt209a wrote:
can we get t1 life from the Essence spam on ring ? coz i litterally got 0 t1 life out of 200 rolls, just want to know so i won't waste any of my hard earn currency.

Ofc you can, both of my ring are hysteria spammed with t1 life
"
razlitO wrote:
"
dmt209a wrote:

well guess i was just terribly unlucky then, felt so irritating for not getting at after 200+ essence
"
razlitO wrote:
"
dmt209a wrote:

your gear is pretty dope, i guess its around the tier of gear any should aim to get, if putting some love and effort into it.
Is there anything specific that we should be doing for single target? I can blow through T16 trash, but the moment I fight a boss it's pretty much game over and I feel completely neutered. I have a S5 ready and am definitely not going to try it in my current state.
Just wanna say thx for the build, Did my first sirus A5 with this build (almost deathless, stupid rotating beams), either way, it is a good build for any beginner that hates dying.

I don't even have recover life on block shield + divine flesh, yet it tanks like a king, Can't wait for the currency to have those in current build, will truly be immortal.

hey bro! the pob is updates to 3.12??
i didnt understand from the post.
doing it today will update!
Alo everyone,leveling this build atm but im noob AF, so can anyone post me some gear pieces when u reach maps ?
im clueless on how to progress any character after leveling because i dont get how to get currency to progress the character ....

for most of u all this questions may look dumb but ye i like the game alot but still a noob! any help is appreciated

Thanks everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info