[3.16] Wintertide Brand Occultist/Trickster | 8-9M Dot dps| Fast Clear | Detailed explanation

Sorry just because i accidentally deleted three words in the cluster jewel section, the format went batshit crazy. I fixed it now and its working. The pob was just hidden in ascendancy, lol
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
No problem! Thanks for taking your time to update the guide. Not sure what I'm going with but it is good to get some ideas.
hay, is the pob community fork edition calculating the DOT DPS precisely? if not, and we have to see the actual dps in the spreadshit, where is the damage multiplier in POB calc page?
"
riboswmata wrote:
hay, is the pob community fork edition calculating the DOT DPS precisely? if not, and we have to see the actual dps in the spreadshit, where is the damage multiplier in POB calc page?

Don´t forget that the damage of wintertide is also being buffed by 3-5 levels effectively.
Could you help me understand how the DPS calculator works? There's no guide on how to punch in the numbers or which numbers to grab. I'm just perplexed by the math.
"
Cryogeni wrote:
Could you help me understand how the DPS calculator works? There's no guide on how to punch in the numbers or which numbers to grab. I'm just perplexed by the math.

Open the google docs i attached, make a copy and save it into your google drive

base frequency = Your duration of the brand(3.26 in my pob) divided by activations per brand(21) 0.155

base duration = 3.26

Base damage = check under Calculations in Pob for wintertide, damage over time after modifiers(93223.8 in this case)

Server tick rate = dont touch

attached brand = 3

the dps calculations are at the bottom left area.

As of now wintertide is getting about a 60% more damage buff from the base damage, but its not updated in pob yet, so we are looking at around 2mil sustained dot dps on the brand itself
My Builds/Stream

Starting this for 3.16. First time playing wintertide brand. I played armageddon brand ignite builds in the past and i really enjoyed them.

Never got around to playing much occultist so excited to see the cold version of things.

good stuff!
Possible to league start and use another brand instead of WT?

Really like brand and not sure if I would like Vortex/Cold Snap to start with and transition.
How do we utilize elemental equilibrium + elemental overload in this build
WE DONT USE THEM ANYMORE, DONT ALLOCATE THEM

it that reason we can play wintertide brand is 3.16?

doesnot use EE and EO also get lots buffed?
"
SaberLee wrote:
How do we utilize elemental equilibrium + elemental overload in this build
WE DONT USE THEM ANYMORE, DONT ALLOCATE THEM

it that reason we can play wintertide brand is 3.16?

doesnot use EE and EO also get lots buffed?

Wintertide tide is good even before this league, EE and EO gets nerfed out, so they buffed the base damage of wintertide by about 60% to compensate the nerf
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info