[3.11] Norse's Cold Blooded Wander - 7k+ Life - 10m+ single - Insane Clearspeed - 600+ Delve

Hi, i just changed my current build to this yesterday.
I tried to follow your items as much as i can but i have some problems here,
1. My damage is too slow when face bosses, it take me more time to finish them.
2. My lack of denfense, Bosses map just 1 or 2 hit sometimes. I can face them as you.
Here my POB:https://pastebin.com/qZRiaCxZ
can you take a look and give me some advices to improve this.
Thank for your help. I love this build.
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
2. My lack of denfense, Bosses map just 1 or 2 hit sometimes. I can face them as you.

You need an accuracy roll or two, you're currentl at 79% which is really bad, we want to be atleast around 90-95% Chance to hit.

Also no Weapon elemental damage from rings is a pretty big deal, you're missing about 60-80% Increased damage and with how little increased damage nodes we take it ends up being a lot more than you would imagine.

As for survivability, you're missing life on your chest/gloves which should be a total of around 200, plus 10% Fire taken from phys on the helmet if you can.

at lvl98 I'm around 7.7k Life and barely ever get one shot with my current gear.

Also if you can get some attack augments, put them onto your current cobalt jewels, they're all guaranteed to hit something decent on cobalts.

Another thing is you're wasting a node below wind dancer which could be another 5% Life ;)
IGN: @Norse
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:

You need an accuracy roll or two, you're currentl at 79% which is really bad, we want to be atleast around 90-95% Chance to hit.

Also no Weapon elemental damage from rings is a pretty big deal, you're missing about 60-80% Increased damage and with how little increased damage nodes we take it ends up being a lot more than you would imagine.

As for survivability, you're missing life on your chest/gloves which should be a total of around 200, plus 10% Fire taken from phys on the helmet if you can.

at lvl98 I'm around 7.7k Life and barely ever get one shot with my current gear.

Also if you can get some attack augments, put them onto your current cobalt jewels, they're all guaranteed to hit something decent on cobalts.

Another thing is you're wasting a node below wind dancer which could be another 5% Life ;)

I read you post yesterday and made some changes,
Here my current gears: https://pastebin.com/g1qWLdkQ
Can you see it's fine or i can make some change to improve it more stronger?
Than you vm.
Crafting guide when???

Disgusting SSF items, the chest especially with those two rings. I'm impressed by the raw power of this build for sure.

Stream more!
I agree with the previous poster, you should stream more!

Thoughts on league starting something like this? How was the damage before getting the clusters that increase the aura/explode chest?

I assume crafting is going to be a bit more tricky (that is, higher end affixes not being as easy to target specific crafts)
"
deflux19 wrote:
I agree with the previous poster, you should stream more!

Thoughts on league starting something like this? How was the damage before getting the clusters that increase the aura/explode chest?

I assume crafting is going to be a bit more tricky (that is, higher end affixes not being as easy to target specific crafts)

This build was pretty gear intensive and feels pretty meh without good gear so I wouldn't recommend doing this on league start naa
IGN: @Norse
All good, thank you for the reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info