Baeclast Podcast Featuring Chris Wilson This Weekend

Chris' stubbornness on outdated ideas about trading, loot, etc make me realize why PoE gets less and less enjoyable each league.

Chris may sincerely believe in these things in his heart but he is sincerely wrong.

There's like 70 pages in the trade manifesto proving Chris wrong on just the trade issue.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jul 18, 2020, 6:12:26 AM
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris' stubbornness on outdated ideas about trading, loot, etc make me realize why PoE gets less and less enjoyable each league.

Chris may sincerely believe in these things in his heart but he is sincerely wrong.

There's like 70 pages in the trade manifesto proving Chris wrong on just the trade issue.

Gotta push that diablo 2 fantasy dod.

Otherwise how can you keep explaining that diablo 2 (in their vision) is going to be better than diablo 4 (according to reddit/forum experts)
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
What a shitt time...
Youtube upload here

- here's my sig
stop designing this game for those who made it their job.
meanwhile

on PS4...

WE STILL CANNOT F*KING PLAY THE GAME
Can´t w8 for D4 release, f*k the D2 FaNtAsY, dont realy about it, I just want a good ARPG to play alone AND with my friends and since I cant do BOTH on PoE, I cant w8 to move back to Diablo series.
Not many responses because everyone too busy crafting and playing this season.

Leave Harvest as it, DO NOT balance it around the 1%. I can imagine streamers want harvest nerfed (i didn't bother wasting my time on the baecast), I can also imagine the standard mirror services want it nerfed too, but but screw them!!!!

This has been one of the better seasons in such a long time. Let everyone have a chance to craft OP gear and actually enjoy the game!!!

#SaveHarvest
Last edited by Clannard on Jul 18, 2020, 8:02:13 PM
"
Chameleon wrote:
+1

The biggest problem with poe is actually Chris
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Opps
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Jul 18, 2020, 8:58:46 PM
Hello I'm a new player I got a full time job and a life besides playing 24 hours POE. I would like to REMARK that for those who can not play 24/24, Harvest IS NOT unbalanced.
In fact it gives us NORMAL PEOPLE a chance to make a somewhat decent item in a reasonable (1-3 weeks) time.
If it's unbalanced for the streamers, honestly, who cares? They're .001 of the population.
I hate the regular RNG craft type, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a new and casual player to use (2 EX for 3 mods blablabla????)

Please remember that most of us don't live in the game.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info