Baeclast Podcast Featuring Chris Wilson This Weekend

HARVEST FIRST perfect league of many leagues before!!! Your should add it in game but without nerf of dropping seeds. Delete alva temple better xD there no nothing, only double vaal lol.
I love these Baeclasts. Hopefully the panel will not be marshmallows and will get some answers from Chris regarding how tedious and unnecessarily complex Harvest has been. It is not only lacking in "fun" it is frustrating and does nothing to help out what I consider to be the key in POE - and that is grinding out hundreds and hundreds of maps and having that be fun. Delirium made a huge difference (for me) in enjoying the mapping process, and it had great currency drops so I could basically enjoy all the aspects I love in POE more (like delving, etc) and craft when I had enough currency and when I wanted a dedicated session. Delirium made every map fun to run and I enjoyed each and every map (the backtracking was a small price to pay in this league).

Harvest on the other hand. Deterministic crafting? good. Everything else, really bad, and mean really bad. The garden is terrible and after delirium the mapping is back to a grind. Additionally the lack of natural drops is astonishing.

But all this being said, I doubt that the panel will push Chris at all because now there is the "potential for GGG employment" and I predict an ass kissing session like no other. I hope i am wrong.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jul 17, 2020, 1:46:08 PM
^____^
Almost hired sjw Tarkecat?
"
CoolDepot wrote:
Almost hired sjw Tarkecat?

--

That is being totally unfair to Tarke. He made one comment at the end of one video about the George Floyd situation and aftermath that every person that isn't a complete asshole understands was likely the worst torture and murder ever seen on video. Come on man.
will be exciting to hear, itemisation is what most other games didn't get right.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I look forward to watching the vod of this since it'll start around 3 am for me.
A Countdown makes everything better.
Please can I get alpha or beta access to PORE mobile? Looking for something other than World of Tanks or Solitaire to kill a 3-5 minute play cycle
Is it possible all the same just without streamers? Thanks to them, we have an offline solo game with an obligatory Internet connection. Harvest made co-op play impossible. Chris will release an offline version for streamers, and my friends and I want to play together.
Before the release of POE 2, my friends and I went to Phantasy Star Online 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info