3.11.1c Patch Notes

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
asshats ... fucked me over by putting that swap little for big tank
im trying to redo garden AGAIN and thats not helping
shoto
Hello. I'm not sure if these replies are read by GGG or if this is the correct place to post this. But! Just some suggestions I would like but certainly aren't a big deal.

The ability to select which tier of seeds are auto-planted. Maybe like right-clicking the auto plant button and getting a menu that will let you checkmark boxes for each tier. Whichever ones are checked will be planted automatically. Can be mix-and-matched! Default can be the current setup of just T1 seeds.

An option to hide pylon connectors. After using so many pylons, these buttons clutter the screen so much and hide what I personally think would be a pretty cool looking garden. I can hide them with Z, but that turns off all UI elements and I just want to hide the connector icon since I no longer have any use for them after setting up my garden.

Similar to the Hideouts, an Import and Export option. I think this would go a long ways to helping the people confused by how to properly setup a garden.

That's all! Might be too late into the League for this kind of stuff. But, thought I would suggest them all the same. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info