[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

Hey I just wanted to say the build performs splendidly.

I am wondering if the flask uptime and defensive QoL would make pathfinder smoother for all the people having issues with one-shots.

I did see your comments on somebody else's PF variant.

Thank you for your work
I'm currentrly trying to craft a rare weapon. Damn, getting the "+1 to all spell" mod is really hard !
"
xethos25 wrote:
Hey I just wanted to say the build performs splendidly.

I am wondering if the flask uptime and defensive QoL would make pathfinder smoother for all the people having issues with one-shots.

I did see your comments on somebody else's PF variant.

Thank you for your work

I think the assassin is superior to pathfinder. Naturally assassin is going to have more dmg, but ppl forget that the elusive mod gives crit immunity while elusive. That is huge defence vs 1 shots.

also pathfinder needs to pick the elusive nodes or have elusive boots to juggle elusive buff.

Pathfinder really offers 2 things more flasks and ailment immunity, while ailment immunity is strong i think crit immunity is stronger.

Prolif is kinda whatever as explosions do spread poisons further.

Better and more flasks is also not that amazing, its very good, but i think pathfinder is better when one is using defensive flasks like taste of hate.

TL;DR Imo assassin is better in both offensive and defensive.
"
Freredacier wrote:
I'm currentrly trying to craft a rare weapon. Damn, getting the "+1 to all spell" mod is really hard !

yes, its the rarest mod, that's a part reason why I went with fracturing it, instead of hunter influence daggers.
That's my plan aswell.

How did you proceed once you got the fractured mod ?
"
Freredacier wrote:
That's my plan aswell.

How did you proceed once you got the fractured mod ?

1. fossil spam for the t1 poison mod lighning and bleed/poison fossil. metallic blocks bleed mods.
2. craft cannot roll caster.
3.aug crit->rem add crit until t1 multi 1/15ish
4.swap craft to cannot roll attack.
5.rem add phys until +1 phys gems 1/7ish
6. aug chaos + red add chaos until t1 chaos multi 1/50ish (the most expensive part)
7.remove cannot roll attack
8. aug caster t1 spell crit 1/6
9.if u miss, remove caster and aug again.
10. if u remove phys gems, remove both caster, recraft can not roll attack and redo step 5.
11. repeat 7-10 until u hit t1 spell crit
STILL GOOD after patch notes?
Ok thanks so its my starter build :P
what do you guys think about the new alternate quality gems? From what i've seen, aside from Unleash i think, most have good/useful alternate qualities to use.

Curious about how much they would cost, though.
"
Nergal_ wrote:
what do you guys think about the new alternate quality gems? From what i've seen, aside from Unleash i think, most have good/useful alternate qualities to use.

Curious about how much they would cost, though.

I will update the guide during next leag.
From what I've seen alternate blood rage will be BiS. The others seemed a bit weak.

But all in all the build got nerfed by 20ish crit multi, from 1 ascendency passive and the nerf on precision multi watcher eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info