3.11.1.c Patch Notes Preview

Any news on the changed hideout decorations? First and foremost the formerly light generating ones, like the Iron Lantern or Innocence candle for example. They were a core component to set the lighting in a large amount of hideouts, but intended or not, 3.11 broke them. They don't appear to give off any light at the moment, which breaks a majority of compositions including them.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Thanks for all your hard work and choices!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

Should be disabled by default. What a terrible decision to even have this implemented in the first place.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jul 14, 2020, 9:05:59 PM
"
Added a "Camera Rotation Effects" Option. This can be disabled to prevent effects similar to that found in the Veritania, The Redeemer encounter room.

All Vault doors are now automatically opened in a Blighted Vault Map.

The exit from Vaal Oversoul's arena now unlocks significantly sooner.

These are awesome improvements, thanks! I really liked Veritania effect at first, but then it started to make me feel dizzy. Travel sickness is not fun :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
still can't disable shadows, particles and now bloom, why are they so fucking stubborn, plase learn something from all the years spent developing this amazing game, in 2020 all other games give similar graphic options and you are going backwards!.
#Cyclone202 :)
Give us the disable bloom effect option!!!!!! Enough with tweaking the garbage! EVERY game that I play gives the option to disable it.

What is with you GGG? It is obvious that it bothers certain players PHYSICALLY!
Might want to update your disclaimer that PoE can now give extreme headaches and eye pain along with the seizure warnings.....I for one, can no longer do delve because it causes issues with my eyes!

No more money from me.....
so i met a person a few days ago.
he be like " do you also feel ugly when you fight redeemer"
i be like " no why ? "
he - pay attention to camera if you focus on the background
me doing that - omg i feel sick

read 3.11.1c patch notes - LUL !
Reducing bloom from flares in the mine when?

Btw thanks for the ability to disable the screen swim on Veritania, does it also gonna disable the weird pulsating air near a breach? It's very distracting.
"
tsHavok wrote:
The exit from Vaal Oversoul's arena now unlocks significantly sooner.

Is this real life?

Nope, this is just a fantasy (game).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info