Harvest Storage Tanks and Crafting Descriptions

impressive, after only 3 months of planning and a few weeks of actual league you already figured that out GGGT....keep up the good work ;D
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
GGG, the new tanks are cool but you have to make other QoL stuff!
You changed the number of seeds drop before making the T1 growing in 3 cycle only, this is causing for single players to run out of seeds very fast make us drop more seeds and change the horticrafting stations!
Awsome. This league is great. Wish you didnt make more stash tabs though. I still think an overhaul of old league mechanics would elevate the game. Some of them have way more potential than what we got.

I hope Harvest goes core, especially because Synthesis didnt. Tired of playing no brain loot splosion leagues all the time.
Thanks for listeing, GGG! Great news.

"
TraviiGrinds wrote:
Thanks for the bigger tanks. But what can we do with the smaller tanks after we buy the bigger ones? Can we vendor them for seeds? Feels kinda bad to waste all the lifeforce to make hundreds of tanks, just for them to be replaced.

Suggestion: Please let us vendor infrastructure for life force. That way, we can also optimize our gardens a bit more...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
I'm sure this is "useful" for something, some folks are happy for this change.

Something tells me I might have to "study" how all of this harvest spreadsheet works cuz you know..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
A bit too late?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
We definitely need the ability to sell old tanks for new ones. also the ability to siphon from partially full tanks to fill a single tank would help greatly.

Thanks in advance

Regards
GGG
Yeah baby! peepoClap but plz make us able to sell 5 littles for 1 big tank
Last edited by masta_czarny on Jul 14, 2020, 3:34:39 AM
Thank you guys, keep up with the good work!
Please just close this league and remove all farming like this from the game
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info