Harvest Storage Tanks and Crafting Descriptions

As some people have pointed out, the storage tank upgrade is huge, at the moment i am sitting on abot 40 storage tanks for each lifeforce. so that capacity upgrade will help immensely when nurturing T4 and 3 seeds.

I dont know if that was reddit inspired but i like the consideration from GGG.
Would like to see an upgraded version of the Crafting Station if you are going this route.

Would really like to see a lock function so we cannot accidentally disconnect pylons or any other structure; similar to how we lock our hideouts with edit and nonedit mode.
pog
only thing I have to add is I hope you let us trade small for big cus I have way too many storage tanks atm because of this.

I also hope you will do the same for horticraft stations
Please redesign the Horticrafting stations. One per color with purchasable recipes triplets would be great.

Can look something like the lab panel (where labs represent unlockable/buyable recipe storage "lines" of 3, 5...whatever the number you see fit).

So instead of buying tons of stations we can just buy/unlock a set of 3 storage spaces, saving space, pilons, cabling, confusion, etc... and all saved recipes would be in one place easier to look at, to organize, search...
Last edited by Jinxxxed on Jul 14, 2020, 1:27:01 AM
finallyyy!
How about allowing us to sell back devices for a full refund and have that life force stored on the stockpile stash page where you buy them, usable only to buy other devices?

At league start I bought so many wrong items like other players probably too that now are completely useless after the layout has been refined.
I had no idea one needs this many tanks, so I just started by buying 3 of each collectors too many. Now they sitting useless forever when I could have had tanks instead.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Elemenz on Jul 14, 2020, 1:53:33 AM
IDK seems needed 2 more weeks dev.
Bot detection system:
Sell Sadima's Touch for standard price and flag each account that buys it. Then check if they are necro and have auto-generated name (it's almost always a random string of Uppercase/Lowercase letters).

I've befriended few bots (you need to post friend and trade request at almost the same time, sometimes they will click the friend one) - they are running the same build, HO looks the same and behaviour almost the same (if they trade they ignore recently opened map and open a fresh one).
lmao and right after I made 12 more for each.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info