[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

hey i got a question, why should i use 25% increased effect on small passives on jewel when i can use hispers of death and dark discourse on the same jewel ?

the 25% incresed effect on small passives is only better when you have legacy jewels right ?
"
Öncü wrote:
hey one cluster jewel on pob is bugy can you plz say what are the stats on it plz!?

and which bow base is the best=?

Literally any bow with nice synthesised implicit or any bow base with crit multi implicit.
"
MrAnderson007 wrote:
the 25% incresed effect on small passives is only better when you have legacy jewels right ?

25% effect is for sure better to have on legacy jewels, tho it's also nice to have even on non-legacy jewels. Since you are allocating a lot of small passives - you can get nice chunk of resistances/attributes/etc. from them with increased effect.
I'm getting 90% resistances from a single legacy cluster jewel. Non-legacy could be ~72% ele res.
can you maybe look at my pastebin ?
i have no idea what i make wrong i cant run 100% delirium.....
https://pastebin.com/5aU1Ef9r
"
MrAnderson007 wrote:
can you maybe look at my pastebin ?
i have no idea what i make wrong i cant run 100% delirium.....
https://pastebin.com/5aU1Ef9r

Extra damage corrupt on quiver will give you some damage.
Other than that - you should be able to make delirium. I would suggest removing Vaal breach gem for being able to activate vaal clarity/grace faster at delirium map start. Also Temporal Chains + Blasphemy helps a lot on 100% delirium maps start against melee monsters. It reserves no mana due to solstice and slows down any non-rare/unique monster to 25% of original speed due to huge curse effect.

Alternative universal solution: invite aurabot to your party.

And try to avoid Less curse effect on monsters map modifier, it lowers damage by a lot.
Last edited by Ultimait on Aug 3, 2020, 11:24:13 PM
"
Ultimait wrote:
"
Öncü wrote:
hey one cluster jewel on pob is bugy can you plz say what are the stats on it plz!?

Literally any bow with nice synthesised implicit or any bow base with crit multi implicit.
"
MrAnderson007 wrote:

25% effect is for sure better to have on legacy jewels, tho it's also nice to have even on non-legacy jewels. Since you are allocating a lot of small passives - you can get nice chunk of resistances/attributes/etc. from them with increased effect.
I'm getting 90% resistances from a single legacy cluster jewel. Non-legacy could be ~72% ele res.

i want synthesised self some bows so what bow base is the best for this build?
"
Öncü wrote:
"
Ultimait wrote:
"
Öncü wrote:

"
MrAnderson007 wrote:

Oh you mean which implicits is nice to get on bow?
Spoiler
Crit multi
Chance to deal double damage with spells
Increased spell damage
Phys as extra chaos
Increased elemental damage
Increased global phys damage
Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 5% of their Life as Physical Damage (lol)
+1 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
% increased Damage
Added damage to spells

"
Öncü wrote:
"
Ultimait wrote:
"
Öncü wrote:

"
MrAnderson007 wrote:

Grove or Thicket Bow ilvl 86. The reason for this being is that if you hit cold damage as dexterity/x/x or even explosion/x/x that base would end up making a godly elemental bow.

"
MrAnderson007 wrote:
hey i got a question, why should i use 25% increased effect on small passives on jewel when i can use hispers of death and dark discourse on the same jewel ?

"
MrAnderson007 wrote:

It's worth on the newer cluster jewel's you need the improved effect to hit curse cap reliably only using 3 curse jewels. You want more small nodes then medium notables to easily resistance cap.

Last edited by Rustyy121 on Aug 4, 2020, 5:45:23 PM
which panteons i have to use for this build?
Last edited by Öncü on Aug 5, 2020, 3:15:52 PM
"
Öncü wrote:
which panteons i have to use for this build?

I used lunaris / garukhan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info