[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

whats the budget need for this build?
"
f3lipeff wrote:
whats the budget need for this build?

I would say on the very low end to at least make it work 60ex + a Headhunter? So around 150ex total. That however would not allow you to get a bow with the synth mod or the enchant on a Hubris or a Signal Fire with the good corruption or Shackles with ele Weakness corruption. But it will be enough to easily speed farm T16s with 20% Delirium or Timeless Domain 5-ways, which would allow you to work your way towards the above mentioned upgrades.

I see you are running a Carrion Golem build. I am currently considering doing that too, really need a boss killer besides this build.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 10, 2021, 11:26:01 AM
I have a question.
How long does the HH buffs actually last?
Do you have to clear the whole map without picking up anything to not lose buffs or are they long enough for you to loot while clearing?
Also, Can this build to heists or are there not enough rares in heist for this to work?
With increased duration in the gloves, you can loot. At least in normal maps. In 100% delirium fractured maps I would just clear the whole map, then put on seven-league steps with phase run and enhance and inc. duration to zoom through the map and loot.

Havent done Heist this league, but from what I remember there should be enough rares.
"
Mecielle wrote:
With increased duration in the gloves, you can loot. At least in normal maps. In 100% delirium fractured maps I would just clear the whole map, then put on seven-league steps with phase run and enhance and inc. duration to zoom through the map and loot.

Havent done Heist this league, but from what I remember there should be enough rares.

Thank you for the reply.

Any idea how I would level this character?

EK for clear and BV for bossing during leveling maybe?
"
"
Mecielle wrote:

Thank you for the reply.

Any idea how I would level this character?

EK for clear and BV for bossing during leveling maybe?

I just went full BV for leveling. With the usual twink gear tho, and double Shade of Solaris + EO. They carry you into maps. But EK would be fine too, I just don't like it for leveling, missing a lot of cast speed. So I prefer BV and stacking duration from stuff like the temple belt. And once you get Unleash you pretty much never stop running until killing Kitava in Act 10.

Then did some Breachstones until 72, at which point I started doing 5-way Timeless Domain. 4-5 of those and you are level 90 :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 11, 2021, 8:07:43 AM
This build is good...If you can kill your first few rare monsters. Tried Burial Chambers Deli but I wasn't able to leave TP location (narrow space). I tried Canyon Deli and I was luckily able to get a Proximity Shield early on.

Major Problems:

- Not enough damage without buffs

- Can get oneshotted without buffs due to poor/no PDR

- Buffs don't seem to last as long as I though with Temp

"
Apical_DPS wrote:
This build is good...If you can kill your first few rare monsters. Tried Burial Chambers Deli but I wasn't able to leave TP location (narrow space). I tried Canyon Deli and I was luckily able to get a Proximity Shield early on.

Major Problems:

- Not enough damage without buffs

- Can get oneshotted without buffs due to poor/no PDR

- Buffs don't seem to last as long as I though with Temp

LOL o god. M8 you need the helm enchant what do your curse clusters look like? Also kaom's are kinda mandatory or you are gonna be real slow at the start. You are going to want to aug crit that bow and if it rolls critical strike chance start spamming remove crit / add crit on it until you get a decent multi roll.
Last edited by Rustyy121 on Feb 11, 2021, 5:12:56 PM
https://pastebin.com/P2d8muYs

The helmet and the bow are something I can work towards. I do have Kaom now, thanks. I don't think it'll change much though. I think I need an Astral explody chest too.
"
Apical_DPS wrote:
https://pastebin.com/P2d8muYs

The helmet and the bow are something I can work towards. I do have Kaom now, thanks. I don't think it'll change much though. I think I need an Astral explody chest too.

Nah, your chest is perfectly fine. Kaoms will make a HUGE difference. They are not mandatory for fun... They are mandatory because without them the build doesnt work.

Your characters are set to private tho, so we can't see your passive tree, or your jewels. Jewels make up at least half of this builds viability. Have the wrong or no jewels, and it wont work.

You can click on my name tho, and go to "CursedMecielle" to see a character that has no problems with T16 100% Delirium.

Disregard my helmet tho... I havent crafted it yet. And still I wear it because the enchant is absolutely mandatory.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 11, 2021, 5:52:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info