[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

+1 phys isn't that much difference and the cost is astronomically cheaper. I don't know why you'd ever chase +1 all spells just for hatred and some random spells +1. You could have an imprinted all spells Redeemer sceptre and regal for a 1/500+ chance of hitting it. I guess that's only 200ex or so this league but you'd have more fun chasing a quad elevated body armor or something.

Edit: wouldn't need to be a Redeemer sceptre.
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Feb 24, 2021, 11:29:54 PM
"
faraddox wrote:
Still trying to find a way to craft mana with +1. My best ideas require 30ex for t2 mana and 74ex for t1 on average (just 2 mods, not including all crafts after) xD Any better solutions? :D

Granted I'm not an experienced crafter, but the best way I could see was alt spam for +1 all, craft "Cannot Roll Attack Mods", then regal/imprint until T1/2 mana. Which, going by the prices you mentioned, was probably what you were thinking too.

I think a +mana +2 is an extreme endgame, I have all this money and don't know what to spend it on, goal for this build. It seems a lot cheaper to just get a +1/mana or a +2 no mana sceptre.

Edit: For the really rich peeps, how is this build with a HH in 100% delirious? Would a crit-focused option be better with, say, a 1 mirror budget?
Last edited by Telrex on Feb 25, 2021, 2:05:57 AM
Thought id post a small update on my journey with the build.

Build cost so far:
Body armor 8ex
Scepters (crafted), around 5-6ex each
Gloves 1.5 ex
Belt (crafted): 4ex
Boots 80c
Amulet: 7ex
Helm: 10-20c, cheap
Rings: 30c
Unnatural talent 6ex
Cluster jewels: Total of around 6ex i think.
Total cost: Around 45ex

The build feels very smooth and clears t16's on awa 9 without any problem what so ever. Havnt tried 100% deli yet.

Done all bosses except uber atziri & cortex, which im about to start chasing for the feared. All bosses are stupidly easy, I mostly sit on them til they die. A9 conquerors takes a few seconds to kill. I died twice to Maven due to the puzzle game, with pools of gunk, vortexes and all other effects I just couldnt see what parts of the arena lit up or not. Pretty much ignored all other mechanics (except for the eye monster thing blast).

Upgrading my belt was huge for survivability. My gear is still very unbalanced, since ive upgraded one piece of a time. For example I got about 240 strength at the moment, and -45 chaos res. So im working on getting some more chaos res into my build and swapping my ring so I can get some more useful stats on there. I could augment caster mods to gloves and one of my scepters to get some more dmg out, but I dont feel that dmg starved atm, so I rather try to balance things out.

Wise oak is not balanced btw.

10/10 build. (Ps, i always appreciate feedback on gear if someone feels like it :))
I did some testing with the

Specifically for Sirius, Unless you HEAVILY invest into Phys reduction, like the 200mil trinty guy,i don't think its worth it. If you stand on a puddle or storm while ramping up bv, you most likey end up dead. Yes the dmg inc is truly insane, but when you are night immortal, is the difference between killing a boss under 1escond or 2 seconds matter that much?

I can see it being very good for instagibbing high lvled feard, but as an all-round build I find it hard to accept.
Hi guys, I'm late to the party.

I browsed through the guide as well as several similar builds on poeninja, but I'm very confused on which path to take.

Admittedly, I didn't read through all of the 100+ pages, so I'm hoping for an updated post or link.

Have a few questions myself based on what I have read, if someone can confirm, thank you.

1. Disintegrator while still viable is no longer the best. Should go double weapons with T1 Hatred etc.

2. Poeninja builds now go acro and phase acro. If that is the case, why not use Omeyocan?

3. Poeninja builds some go 2 flask duration medium cluster and 2 aura cluster. Some go 4 flask duration. What are the pros and cons?

I want to be very tanky and stand in Sirus storms and tank his die beams. What is the optimal route to take here?
Last edited by DanielQ on Feb 25, 2021, 3:54:06 AM
Ive been working on my second sceptre. First i did +2, second im doing t1 mana and +1 phys. First sceptre i redeemer slammed t1 hatred first try. Second one im like 20-25 slams deep and only hit hatred once and it was t2. Driving me nuts this fucking oscillating twat sceptre 😂😂
"
GoldPush wrote:
Ive been working on my second sceptre. First i did +2, second im doing t1 mana and +1 phys. First sceptre i redeemer slammed t1 hatred first try. Second one im like 20-25 slams deep and only hit hatred once and it was t2. Driving me nuts this fucking oscillating twat sceptre 😂😂

What are you doing to craft your T1 mana sceptre? Did you buy a sceptre slam, and are now rem/aug inf? That's at least what it sounds like.
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
GoldPush wrote:

What are you doing to craft your T1 mana sceptre? Did you buy a sceptre slam, and are now rem/aug inf? That's at least what it sounds like.

I was thinking all day about t1 mana and best way i found was like:
Have imprinted +1 to all spell skill gems + can have up to 3 crafted mods to recover after unlucky slam.
Regal, change this mod to: %fire damage, %cold damage, %lightning damage to block this group of affixes (including %spell damage). Sceptre can be bricked at this step if mod is untagged.
Craft cannot roll attack mods, cannot roll caster mods.
Leo slam (cheaper than just ex slam, can be found in tft discord for +-50c).
If unlucky - annul until mana removed/bricked or restore from imprint, repeat. So each try is 1ex for cannot roll attacks + leo slam + imprint: total about 2ex per try. Sometimes more, depending on luck with regal orb.
Every second slam would be mana. About 15 tries to t2 mana. About 40 to t1.
Too costly as i think, so i finally decided to make just t1 mana and +1 all phys for first time (currently have both with +2, but 3k mana is too low). After that i'll try may be to make t2 mana and +2 with this way.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 25, 2021, 12:15:39 PM
Played around in game with trinity support and the cold/lightning crit version. I think it's strictly worse than going plain cold. Even significantly below crit cap with cold hatred pulled way ahead for me because of scaling.

Has anyone else tried it out and can compare?
"
faraddox wrote:

Too costly as i think, so i finally decided to make just t1 mana and +1 all phys for first time (currently have both with +2, but 3k mana is too low). After that i'll try may be to make t2 mana and +2 with this way.

I followed most of what you said, but you lost me here. Did you alt/aug/regal for T1 mana and +1 phys and are hoping the redeemer slam hits hatred?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info