[3.12] Remi's Penance Brand Trickster | Beginner friendly guide | Great Clear + Boss | All content

dude how good this build is as a starter ? does it choke on dmg all the way to sirus 7 ?
"
BuggyPie wrote:
dude how good this build is as a starter ? does it choke on dmg all the way to sirus 7 ?

Since cotb will be like 100% pricie, for a starter it will suck untill we get double cotb ?
"
BuggyPie wrote:

It doesn't really choke on damage, neither does it perform poorly without CoBT, so you should be fine, just survivability without cinderswallow would felt a bit suck. Regardless, your core items for damage wise is eber's unification, CoBT and cinderswallow.

It can do T16 maps just fine but the survivability is the drawback early on.

CoBT early on was just around 15c, so I don't think it will be a major issue if you decided to farm chaos recipe
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
BuggyPie wrote:

It doesn't really choke on damage, neither does it perform poorly without CoBT, so you should be fine, just survivability without cinderswallow would felt a bit suck. Regardless, your core items for damage wise is eber's unification, CoBT and cinderswallow.

CoBT early on was just around 15c, so I don't think it will be a major issue if you decided to farm chaos recipe

Are we talking 4k hp effective hp type of deal ? In the scale from 1 to 10 how much of an issue is survavility ?
"
BuggyPie wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
BuggyPie wrote:

Are we talking 4k hp effective hp type of deal ? In the scale from 1 to 10 how much of an issue is survavility ?

Early stages yeah it is roughly 4-5k ehp. If I would have to rate it and be very honest, it would be about 7 out of 10 (without flesh n stone and cinderswallow), and 3 out of 10 if you have those 2 items
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
nice patch notes xDDD
"
trung12368 wrote:
nice patch notes xDDD

Nothing changed at all :>
Hey, i wanted to ask if you know how this build deals with heists. With how rippy they are right now, running slow to kill skills feels like courting death. I wanna give this a shot but dunno if i should wait for the mobs to get tuned down.
have you tried it with penance brand and if yes whats your thoughts on it?
"
Nethicite wrote:
Hey, i wanted to ask if you know how this build deals with heists. With how rippy they are right now, running slow to kill skills feels like courting death. I wanna give this a shot but dunno if i should wait for the mobs to get tuned down.

With heist survivability seems to be the #1 priority, this build isn't exactly like meant to tank 10 shots that could chunk you unfortunately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info