[3.12] Secrets of Suffering GLACIAL CASCADE miner | boss killer | works in budget / League starter |

20/20 divergent gc gem and 21/23 normal gc which is better?
guys, why not use elemental focus instead of controlled destruction? we can't chill or shock anyway because of secrets of suffering and this gem gives more damage than controlled destruction, am I missing something?
im askin myself, about the glorious vanity, im using the cluster tree now, where did u place it? u cut off left side complete. and i dont find it anywhere but ur showin it in gear.
Hey,

You're crafting big cluster jewel with fossils?
"
willianvon wrote:
guys, why not use elemental focus instead of controlled destruction? we can't chill or shock anyway because of secrets of suffering and this gem gives more damage than controlled destruction, am I missing something?

you cant inflict brittle using ele focus gem
Adding 20\20 Increased AoE gem was a life-changer. Never thought I'll use this gem once again after all the nerfs it got. Now its almost impossible to miss the boss with the last gc wave since it covers 3/4 of the screen. T15 mapping is so consistent now. But now I'm a bit of struggling with manaproblems.

Mines aim still sucks ass, throw 5 mines with Minefield a bit too far and you are done for good, how about we go in completely different direction and miss that Sirus tee-hee. Not to mention the Minefiled mine placement dispersion.

Also I prefer High-Impact mines over Blastchain because I tend to spam detonate button which starts different sequences ruining damage stack.

Ignore Wither totems setup because I was following Eternity Shroud conversion build before and they do quite nothing xd aside from Atziri flask.

Currently playing with this setup and T15 juiced map clearspeed is fine, but bosses survive 23 mines burst + vaal rf, leaving them at 50-60% HP, how can I improve this? Cluster jewels with Secrets Of Suffering version is only way to go? I'm not quite sure I'm ready to give up chill+freeze because it lets me live for longer lol

Guards die relatively quick compared to map bosses.

Tks in advance.

Last edited by CirnoTan on Sep 22, 2020, 9:40:10 AM
I have a question about mana. I am having trouble running skitterbots and hatred. I barely have any mana leftover and can't run both. How do I go about solving this? Is there one I should focus on first?

I am using enlighten but its only level 1 as of now.
another question, why do you use doryanis lesson? imho mines cant leech?
"
willianvon wrote:

Elemental focus means you can't apply any ailments. We rely on brittle for the increased crit chance. If you run elemental focus you no longer can cause brittle through SoS
"
CirnoTan wrote:
Adding 20\20 Increased AoE gem was a life-changer. Never thought I'll use this gem once again after all the nerfs it got. Now its almost impossible to miss the boss with the last gc wave since it covers 3/4 of the screen. T15 mapping is so consistent now. But now I'm a bit of struggling with manaproblems.

Mines aim still sucks ass, throw 5 mines with Minefield a bit too far and you are done for good, how about we go in completely different direction and miss that Sirus tee-hee. Not to mention the Minefiled mine placement dispersion.

Also I prefer High-Impact mines over Blastchain because I tend to spam detonate button which starts different sequences ruining damage stack.

Ignore Wither totems setup because I was following Eternity Shroud conversion build before and they do quite nothing xd aside from Atziri flask.

Currently playing with this setup and T15 juiced map clearspeed is fine, but bosses survive 23 mines burst + vaal rf, leaving them at 50-60% HP, how can I improve this? Cluster jewels with Secrets Of Suffering version is only way to go? I'm not quite sure I'm ready to give up chill+freeze because it lets me live for longer lol

Guards die relatively quick compared to map bosses.

Tks in advance.

Hey, Secret of Suffering grants us a large amount of damage. You will only lose the freeze because skitterbots apply chill to ennemies.
You can also look for Frostbite on hit on your rare ring.
I see that you are using essence worm as a second ring, so you have no problem of mana. Then, link your skitterbots with Bonechill support and/or Infernal legion support.
Taste of hate as a flask.
Also, upgrade your rare items but it would be more expensive than the other change I wrote.
GLHF
"
NuBee wrote:
I have a question about mana. I am having trouble running skitterbots and hatred. I barely have any mana leftover and can't run both. How do I go about solving this? Is there one I should focus on first?

I am using enlighten but its only level 1 as of now.

Hi, try to grab some reduced mana reserved nodes on the tree. You can also take the "Mine damage and reduced mana reservation" taht reduced the mana reserved by the mines (next to Volatiles Mines in the tree).
GLHF
"
Gondalen wrote:
im askin myself, about the glorious vanity, im using the cluster tree now, where did u place it? u cut off left side complete. and i dont find it anywhere but ur showin it in gear.

Hello, I changed the PoB and now they show you the low level of the tree. You need to swap to the level 80 or 100 by clicking at the left-middle bottom of the PoB screen where it is write "level 60" and chose level 80 or 100.
In case you can't find it, we place it on the jewel at the top left of Elemental equilibrum and we allocate Mind Over Matter.
"
Gondalen wrote:
another question, why do you use doryanis lesson? imho mines cant leech?

I got it on my last character because it was really easy to craft it thanks to harvest and it grants us inc elemental wich is not bad. The perfect large cluster would be : Blanketed Snow, Vengeful commander and widespread destruction.
GLHF
"
thxmomo wrote:
20/20 divergent gc gem and 21/23 normal gc which is better?

Hi, If you can hit bosses every time with your last cascade, yes.
Last edited by mortpoilu on Sep 22, 2020, 1:10:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info