[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
Laere wrote:
Looks good, I want to do this build but waiting until you finish the gear section. I know you have a couple double influenced items (ive never used double influenced items before) I know you use an awakener orb but not sure if that deletes the body armor's 6 link or not. Like if I awaken orb a 6l crusader asral plate with a non 6 link redeemer.

Overall looks super solid and ill prob give it a go, its pretty fun to self craft gear this league.

The awakener's orb deletes the first item you click on, and keeps the base of the second item you click on intact (i.e. a 30% quality, six-link astral plate with six off-colours will remain that way after the awakener's orb - only the rolls change and the second influence gets added)

"
Hi, I'm planning to do this build and would like to give crafting my own items a try. Would you be kind to give tips/ideas on how to go about crafting the sceptre and shield?

Yep, I'll be going into a lot of crafting details in the gear section. It should be up within a day. There's a particularly nifty trick with the sceptre (spoilers: crafting cannot roll attack modifiers and physical augments)
"
Niedzwiedz wrote:
"
Laere wrote:
Looks good, I want to do this build but waiting until you finish the gear section. I know you have a couple double influenced items (ive never used double influenced items before) I know you use an awakener orb but not sure if that deletes the body armor's 6 link or not. Like if I awaken orb a 6l crusader asral plate with a non 6 link redeemer.

Overall looks super solid and ill prob give it a go, its pretty fun to self craft gear this league.

The awakener's orb deletes the first item you click on, and keeps the base of the second item you click on intact (i.e. a 30% quality, six-link astral plate with six off-colours will remain that way after the awakener's orb - only the rolls change and the second influence gets added)

"
Hi, I'm planning to do this build and would like to give crafting my own items a try. Would you be kind to give tips/ideas on how to go about crafting the sceptre and shield?

Yep, I'll be going into a lot of crafting details in the gear section. It should be up within a day. There's a particularly nifty trick with the sceptre (spoilers: crafting cannot roll attack modifiers and physical augments)

Thanks. I just crafted the chest but I just ran out of jewellers getting 6 off colours. I bought a vorici service but it failed miserably. How much did you spend to get 6 off?
"
Thanks. I just crafted the chest but I just ran out of jewellers getting 6 off colours. I bought a vorici service but it failed miserably. How much did you spend to get 6 off?

I used tier 1 purple harvest seeds (reforge two random sockets as green and blue sockets), it makes it really easy. If you're in standard, it does get expensive without harvest-crafting. I off-coloured an astral plate during delirium league and it cost around 2000 jewelers + Vorici in research
may i know what should target for timeless jewel?
i guess not corrupted soul right?
"
nglengjai wrote:
may i know what should target for timeless jewel?
i guess not corrupted soul right?

You're looking for Divine Flesh. You want the line "Bathed in the blood of <number> sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua" on your glorious vanity to get this.
going good so far. leveling till BA was pretty easy with some leveling uniques and casutig arrow/toxic rain.

just checked your scepter crafting guide and got my scepter and chest now now :D - good work so far :)

what about the '#% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit' suffix? since we are not using wave of conviction

Last edited by bahnschranke on Jul 13, 2020, 7:47:51 AM
"
bahnschranke wrote:
going good so far. leveling till BA was pretty easy with some leveling uniques and casutig arrow/toxic rain.

just checked your scepter crafting guide and got my scepter and chest now now :D - good work so far :)

what about the '#% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit' suffix? since we are not using wave of conviction

Frost bomb socketed in the weapon is used for cold exposure. With the build's cold conversion, wave of conviction would mostly do cold damage so it's also a source of cold exposure. I'll cover this in the gem link section when it gets added, but basically you can use whichever you prefer.

As such, the '#% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit' suffix isn't useless, but it's not very good either.

I augmented cold mod and got t4 cold damage, but idk if its worth re rolling it to get a better tier? I know the priority is the hatred +1 to phys and phys conversion mods so.. Should I keep the t4?
"
Niedzwiedz wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:

Frost bomb socketed in the weapon is used for cold exposure. With the build's cold conversion, wave of conviction would mostly do cold damage so it's also a source of cold exposure. I'll cover this in the gem link section when it gets added, but basically you can use whichever you prefer.

As such, the '#% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit' suffix isn't useless, but it's not very good either.

oh u are right aobut frost bomb overlooked it - good point!
"
Laere wrote:

I augmented cold mod and got t4 cold damage, but idk if its worth re rolling it to get a better tier? I know the priority is the hatred +1 to phys and phys conversion mods so.. Should I keep the t4?

The flat cold mod you have is for attacks. That is one disadvantage of augmenting cold instead of caster mods I should have mentioned earlier. So yeah, I'd reroll that one mod until you get something decent.

Flat cold damage to spells is not ideal on a conversion build (doesn't scale with phys added as extra cold damage), but if you get a good tier it's really not the worst prefix you could keep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info