[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

I'm definitely working on the "more levels" right now. With my current gear though, even at 100 I'll only have a bit over 5k. I think I need to get those +% maximum life mods on my stuff.

The flask thing is probably huge. I'm TERRIBLE at timely flask usage. I always forget what number flask I need to use when. That Mana flask is just there for the bleed protection but yeah I guess I should replace it with something actually useful.

Keeping fortify up is probably one of my issues. So I should shield charge super frequently then? I only really use it on bosses currently. And I've never considered off-screen killing. That makes a ton of sense.

Thanks for the advice! I need to farm some stuff so I can afford gear. I'm pretty much broke now lol.
"
Inkarnit wrote:
I'm definitely working on the "more levels" right now. With my current gear though, even at 100 I'll only have a bit over 5k. I think I need to get those +% maximum life mods on my stuff.

The flask thing is probably huge. I'm TERRIBLE at timely flask usage. I always forget what number flask I need to use when. That Mana flask is just there for the bleed protection but yeah I guess I should replace it with something actually useful.

Keeping fortify up is probably one of my issues. So I should shield charge super frequently then? I only really use it on bosses currently. And I've never considered off-screen killing. That makes a ton of sense.

Thanks for the advice! I need to farm some stuff so I can afford gear. I'm pretty much broke now lol.

Shield charge is the fastest way to get around for the most part, so you should be using it for mobility. You'll just naturally have decent Fortify uptime doing that, it shouldn't necessarily have to be an active part of your playstyle.

And yeah, flasks and getting better gear will be the biggest things for you. Leverage your Harvest crafts to try and get better life rolls and you'll be on your way.
Well now I just feel dumb. I've been using flame dash as my transportation skill. Makes sense that I'd use shield charge since it has faster attacks attached to it. I always wondered the purpose of that. So flame dash is more for escaping packs of mobs then whereas shield charge is for getting around.
"
Inkarnit wrote:
Well now I just feel dumb. I've been using flame dash as my transportation skill. Makes sense that I'd use shield charge since it has faster attacks attached to it. I always wondered the purpose of that. So flame dash is more for escaping packs of mobs then whereas shield charge is for getting around.

Yeah flame dash is mainly for jumping gaps, really dangerous situations where you need an instant blink and mobility where shield charge might not be good (lots of obstacles or you don't have your movement speed buffs up)
So I finally got to install PoB Community Fork and tried to see final DPS, I'm not sure if it's inflated or incorrect though. At 40 blades exploding with all buffs, says 90 million DPS, and if 50 blades it's 112 Million. Not really sure about them numbers though. Is there still a factor to get correct figures?
"
Rahlien wrote:
So I finally got to install PoB Community Fork and tried to see final DPS, I'm not sure if it's inflated or incorrect though. At 40 blades exploding with all buffs, says 90 million DPS, and if 50 blades it's 112 Million. Not really sure about them numbers though. Is there still a factor to get correct figures?

Those numbers aren't accurate as it would mean you'd have to explode 40 or 50 blades at the rate of your Bladeblast cast speed which isn't realistic at all. The rough estimate would be to assume 15 blades (so take the average damage dealt by a 1 blade Blast Blast * 1.5) and then multiply that by your Blade Blast cast speed/2.
Last edited by Chazua on Jul 29, 2020, 4:54:09 PM
Just for theory crafting purposes I've stumbled on some advantages of having some thread of hopes in the passive tree. If your elemental resists can handle it, it's suuuuper useful:

The thread of hope on the left side is mainly useful for staff users.

Counterweight: Staff wielders gain 30% crit multi and 60% crit chance.

Discipline and Training: 10% Max life +30 life

Amplify: 20% Area dmg, 10% AoE

(Optional): Sovereignty: 6% reduced mana reserve, 10% increased effect of non-curse

As far as top thread of hope, it lets you hit the power charge nodes on top (+crit multi, increased damage, and crit chance per power charge)

With this current set up and my gear I'm able to push %830 crit multi.

These thread of hopes save sooooo many passives for more optimization. Just something I thought would be worth the share.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:

Those numbers aren't accurate as it would mean you'd have to explode 40 or 50 blades at the rate of your Bladeblast cast speed which isn't realistic at all. The rough estimate would be to assume 15 blades (so take the average damage dealt by a 10 blade Blast Blast * 1.5) and then multiply that by your Blade Blast cast speed/2.

Yeah the left thread of hope is nice if you're using staves, but otherwise it's probably not worth since we want to path through those nodes anyway. I'm not a huge fan of the upper one since its only a 5% DPS gain over a good jewel, at the cost of some life, 3 passive points and resists
Deathless A8 Sirus SSF

https://youtu.be/1eFQ-LpanME
Looking to try this build out. You mentioned in your "leveling section" that the Paste bin included notes on leveling this build.

--> https://pastebin.com/CdP1jCgU

This is what i'm seeing?

"Only take the Mind Over Matter node if you are going Divine Flesh from Glorious Vanity"

That is it? LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info