[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

There are something here that I can change ?
on PoB shows 9.6kk DPS
"
peprik wrote:
Noob question: why keep Fortify support on lv1?
Thx,

You can level it up, it doesn't really matter.
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to the OP, for making such a great build. I don't find Heist's 9 different ways to "open a door" very compelling, so I'm done with this league.

BUT - after starting this league with Crackling Lance and having the worst time EVER, I switched over to your guide and absolutely destroyed the game. Hit that 10m PoB (actually 11m) and took down Sirus, Elder, Shaper, UE, the guardians, the Elderslayers, super juiced T17 Delirium maps, every single Heist possible - you name it. I did it. And did it well, rarely dying.

Thanks for being a genius, OP! Well done.
"
cuorebrave wrote:
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to the OP, for making such a great build. I don't find Heist's 9 different ways to "open a door" very compelling, so I'm done with this league.

BUT - after starting this league with Crackling Lance and having the worst time EVER, I switched over to your guide and absolutely destroyed the game. Hit that 10m PoB (actually 11m) and took down Sirus, Elder, Shaper, UE, the guardians, the Elderslayers, super juiced T17 Delirium maps, every single Heist possible - you name it. I did it. And did it well, rarely dying.

Thanks for being a genius, OP! Well done.

As a noob in PoB, how can you calculate your real DPS?
Does this build work for hardcore?

If I'm playing hardcore, which changes should be made to make it viable?

Thanks!
"
greendern wrote:

Thanks!

It is viable for Hardcore, streams like AhhCrying (who hit 100 with it in HCSSF Harvest) and ds_lily both ran it in HC. This particular variant isn't built for Hardcore so I don't feel comfortable recommending it. I would suggest looking on poe.ninja to find similar builds and following what those players are doing.

Since Harvest crafting is gone and Divine Flesh was nerfed, this build isn't as HC viable as it was before.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
greendern wrote:

Thanks!

It is viable for Hardcore, streams like AhhCrying (who hit 100 with it in HCSSF Harvest) and ds_lily both ran it in HC. This particular variant isn't built for Hardcore so I don't feel comfortable recommending it. I would suggest looking on poe.ninja to find similar builds and following what those players are doing.

Some suggestions: you would probably go MoM for a bigger EHP pool, squeeze in a Vigilant Strike setup for Fortify uptime, go more defensive annoints and flasks.

Since Harvest crafting is gone and Divine Flesh was nerfed, this build isn't as HC viable as it was before.
Just wondering the SSF viability in this league with no harvest. Any input is appreciated. I'm on the fence between this and BV
Last edited by EmelianenkoKO on Oct 12, 2020, 10:42:56 PM
"
EmelianenkoKO wrote:
Just wondering the SSF viability in this league with no harvest. Any input is appreciated. I'm on the fence between this and BV

It should be fine in SSF. It doesn't require much/any gear and is good even with bad gear.
Hallo,

thank you for the nice BladeBlast-Guide. I'm in my second season of PoE ever (Softcore, not SSF) and I'm having much fun with the build. But I'm not sure, if I run it the correct way and if I'm doing something wrong. At first, here's my actual build:

https://pastebin.com/GthbkT4z

Spoiler

1) Do you see some wrong decisions in terms of equipment, jewels and skill-gems up to now? Which slots or stats should I focus on to improve next?
2) Which auras should I run and should they reserve my whole 100% of mana?
3) The build does quite a lot damage and I like it. But I got problems regarding survivability, although I got around 6k life. There are some mobs/skills practically nearly oneshotting me. Is it because of the low chaos resistance? I'm finding myself sometimes dying faster than I'm able to react (and it's not because of reflected damage).
4) Sometimes I'm running out of ES/mana to cast Bladefall -> BladeBlast, although having Bladefall just on Level 1(+2). Can you tell me, where the mistake is?
5) Sometimes the casting animations feel somewhat clunky. It turns out that sometimes the BladeBlast input doesn't happen. Does the castanimation/castspeed maybe plays a roll here?

Also feel free to MSG or add me ingame...I'd appreciate your help. All of you here seem to be more experienced and wiser than me. :)

Kind regards and thanks in advance,
Wirtngwond
Last edited by Mislonidas on Oct 13, 2020, 5:52:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info