[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

Impale support can only support attacks so all of its affects wouldn't apply to Bladeblast at all. Furthermore, the text on Impale support specifies that only supported attacks have increased impale effect.

is there a reason your gem section for bladefall is different than the ones you use in your PoBs?
I can't import pastebin, I got an error (version 1.4.170)
"
didiovani wrote:
I can't import pastebin, I got an error (version 1.4.170)

Make sure you update your PoB and are using the community fork.
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
is there a reason your gem section for bladefall is different than the ones you use in your PoBs?

Thanks for pointing that out, added a note clarifying.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:

Also, for the 4 link blade fall, what do you replace for faster casting, pre-cast speed gloves?
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:

Also, for the 4 link blade fall, what do you replace for faster casting, pre-cast speed gloves?

If you can afford to drop the Blood Magic, drop Blood Magic. Otherwise, just don't run Faster Casting at all.
Sorry if i missed it reading the guide, but which pantheons should you use?
"
MrWay wrote:
Sorry if i missed it reading the guide, but which pantheons should you use?

There isn't any one specific Pantheon that's good for this build. Use whatever you prefer, and what best fits the content you're doing.
Hi, do you consider using Spellslinger gem for both Bladefall and Blade Blast? It shouldn't reduce damage and can make gameplay even smoother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info