The Art of GGG

"
_wt wrote:
Awesome.
I know this might be a big stretch but could you please bring back the old Lioneye's Watch theme?
fuck em
Wow, these are so cool! Fabian's Lioneye's Watch is fabulous!

Please make more such posts (work stations and pets were great too!), they're as fun as Q&A!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Woaw gorgeous works, between the Thanatos masterpiece, the Super detailed Uniques and vfx like portals, really lovely works.
(And those PoE2 assets, so much details on them oO, i guess 3d captures helps for those ?)

Good job.

I would love ot set all those 3D HD versions of armor sets/bosses ^^
Last edited by Bakudan on Jul 9, 2020, 7:40:25 PM
"
_wt wrote:
Awesome.
I know this might be a big stretch but could you please bring back the old Lioneye's Watch theme?

Seconded. Or better yet, include the old themes in the hideout music selector.
"Unique items"
Vermillion ring
HAHA
The Caroline's one is SICK
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Today's news showcases a handful of our artist's portfolios for those who are keen to check out even more of their talented work.

Joseph's page doesn't load for me, is the link correct?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Chander's image gives me some 'Prey' vibes! Caroline's image is disturbing AF (in a good way!). Very cool stuff all around.
Thank you for your amazing work!
"
rousedg wrote:
That piece Caroline did tho.

One might even say 'sweet Caroline...bopbopbaaa'... Wonder how many times she's heard that one?
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info