[3.11] Caustic Arrow Asenath's Chant Soulrend Occultist - 11k ES / 2.2M Shaper DPS / Insane clear

"
Swizzles123 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Well I'll just run some lower tier maps and see how it performs.

How much comfortable es you need to push higher maps...I see you are getting pretty big hits that lower you to 1k and trigger the defense.

Again this is why I didn't like es, because I feel it's hard to balance the ES and dmg and having no panic button like pot.

I would imagine a minimum of 7.5k ES to start running red maps. ES is always awkward since its practically your only defence. Just make sure you play extremely safe.

Tell me about it, I died like 15 times by now just leveling... This is why I hate ES builds. But I just cannot push myself to play a male char , Shadow and play the life version.

Ocultist is all about the ES so pretty much if you try life Occultist version you will skip Vile bastion which is ok in terms of defense.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jul 14, 2020, 3:05:06 AM

Harvest craft :| , 14 c jewel, 1 regal + 7 chaos the craft.

This build is BRILLIANT.

I have not played it but just reading about it I was like "of course this will work !".
I'm playing ED/Contagion spellslinger at the moment, which I love, and this looks like it but on steroids.

Very good job and thanks for sharing, will definitely play this this league or the next :-)
My first CI build .. and loving it so far. I did have a hard time leveling until i got the helm and now it feels so smooth. Plenty to do and sort :)

Thank you for putting the guide together :)
"
Jscaza wrote:
My first CI build .. and loving it so far. I did have a hard time leveling until i got the helm and now it feels so smooth. Plenty to do and sort :)

Thank you for putting the guide together :)

"
thomzon wrote:
This build is BRILLIANT.

I have not played it but just reading about it I was like "of course this will work !".
I'm playing ED/Contagion spellslinger at the moment, which I love, and this looks like it but on steroids.

Very good job and thanks for sharing, will definitely play this this league or the next :-)

Thanks for the kind words to you both! If you ever have any questions or need help in regards to gearing, tree, etc don't be shy!
"
Vendetta wrote:

Pretty decent! How is the budget build going? Shout here or in game if you need some help with gearing/crafting.
"
Swizzles123 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Pretty decent! How is the budget build going? Shout here or in game if you need some help with gearing/crafting.

Currently with my gear, I cannot do a Vaal Temple map . The bosses just 2 shot me with 7k ES and 1.5 Life.

https://pastebin.com/M5UmGmdC

Ok, I don't have the resistances capped yet, and I tried CI and without CI.

No chance those things just 2 shoted me 6 times.

This is why I hate ES.

The clear speed even with my leveling bow is very good up to t6 that I tried, but survival vs bosses is....well let's say that I wanted to trow my computer out the window cuz I spent the currency and time and stop playing POE forever.

Also I noticed that I really struggle with Casia encounters, probably because my bow is garbage so my damage is not good.

I will sit on my spectres for now to get some currency to gear this witch up and see how it goes.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jul 15, 2020, 3:56:34 AM
It seems that the build is abandoned?

Clear is super fast and without bigger problem's and that true. Most of the bosses are easy, BUT there is also alot of things that oneshot you pretty much from t14+. (9,1k ES)

Anyway, if you guys looking to make this build stronger then look for amulet with +1 chaos gems, bow and so on. Bows are around 10-15ex if you dont want to craft them. Soul Strike is kinda annoying to get. Already vaaled around 50 and nothing ;-)
Last edited by hexed1 on Jul 15, 2020, 10:55:20 AM
What would be the priority order for awakened gems?
"
hexed1 wrote:
It seems that the build is abandoned?

Clear is super fast and without bigger problem's and that true. Most of the bosses are easy, BUT there is also alot of things that oneshot you pretty much from t14+. (9,1k ES)

Anyway, if you guys looking to make this build stronger then look for amulet with +1 chaos gems, bow and so on. Bows are around 10-15ex if you dont want to craft them. Soul Strike is kinda annoying to get. Already vaaled around 50 and nothing ;-)

I've rerolled because I beat all the game content and did pretty much everything there is to do however the build is not abandoned. The Soul Strike +1 arrow corruption is really not needed since it only works for CA and it hardly makes any difference, especially when you are rocking a dying sun.

I wouldn't be running red maps unless you have at least 1 million combined DPS from CA,Soulrend and ED. As for getting 1 shot there is not much you can do apart from get a higher ES pool or play really safe and try to offscreen the bosses. Vaal Discipline is your friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info