The Void Portal Effect

I think it's god damn pretty, I'd buy it... if I had money.
this isn't the same as the jelly liquorice gummy elder one :(

ik that one must be from a supporter pack, because the few folks i've seen with it, have matching Smelder everything.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Ok now whoever decided to pump out all these Void MTX, marry me.
Also would it be possible to have a Void Necro minions line ?

Something akin to this :
Last edited by Nihimoth on Jul 9, 2020, 2:03:59 AM
А Сириус выйдет погулять?
"
crunkatog wrote:
this isn't the same as the jelly liquorice gummy elder one :(

ik that one must be from a supporter pack, because the few folks i've seen with it, have matching Smelder everything.

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/portals

Check the 12th one for the portal, and Elder set is in the Armour/Back attachement category, just Ctrl+F and type Elder to find it.

Also adding it just in case but we have the Void Hideout, be warned because it is a small one tho
Last edited by Nihimoth on Jul 9, 2020, 2:05:00 AM
:O wow, that looks so sick. But question is. Can we get more map device mtx so it looks more like a set with portal mtx?
This looks great, I definitly would get it if I wouldn't love the Black Hole portal so much.
Really tempting tho *Add to watchlist* :>
Can we please be able to turn off Bloom? Like it was before 3.11?

Post-processing effects are making the game unplayable for many people...
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
damn... This monolith Portal is awesome, looks like the one from Marvels agents of shield :O. I LOVE IT!
Last edited by julas1990 on Jul 9, 2020, 4:42:45 AM
Elder pack special when? Can't wait to try this out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info