Cow level Rune words show your weapon stats in chat

Hi.I m sorry for my english it s not my favorite language.Will in PoE something like cow level as in diablo 2?I think this can be cool on farm.And will here Rune words ko+10dmg co+5 crit = koco+50dmg+10crit.In the mmorpgs you can show your weapon to friends without trade window = shift+right click item and you see Sword+10str+5int... Will something of this here? I know will charms but rune words change gameplay a mutch.
Fiat iūstitia, pereat mundus.Ego sum, qui sum!.Sine ira et studio.Orbis unum...
ERRARE HUMANUM EST.
- Cow level
An "hidden" level could be really cool (hardocre and epic).

- Rune words
Kinda. You can already check on website, interviews etc. about that.
In PoE there is a gemme system that you can put into your weapons, those gemmes give you powers, and you can combine gemmes to get different skill effects.
It reminds me of Arx Fatalis in a way.
For exemple, you have too gemmes:
- fire gemmes
- throw
If you combine those two, you'll be able to launch fireballs.

- show your weapon stats in chat
I dont know for that part, but this is good indeed.

Where are you from?
Thank you!I m from Slovakia.You might know it as Czechoslovakia,but it is not true for many years.Slovakia borders with Poland to the north, the west with the Czech Republic and Austria, and Hungary to the south and east of Ukraine.I m understand polish czech slovak english language and I learn German.I'll be happy when will beta.Randomly generated levels, play free online 6 classes dark atmosphere looks very well.
ERRARE HUMANUM EST.
Then I guess you should understand that :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtSAZ-oFR3k
Hahaha...Yeah I m understand that but I don't know this band because isn't very popular here.But text isn't bad.I like Karel Kryl,Daniel Landa,Richard Muller...try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4aqM_wu6Ns
It s very very very... old song with english subtitles.Watch this famous dance.
ERRARE HUMANUM EST.
It makes me sad to see devastating effects of curse Blizzard casted on players.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
It's true I played it as a junior.I have memories of that game.Blizzard know make addictive game.I have friend who playing WOW.It is unbelievable how long can talk about his paladin Level 80 or new item.
ERRARE HUMANUM EST.
Id rather see lots of little Easter eggs in the game rather than full blow secret levels as a secret level doesn't remain secret for long.There is already challenging modes on the cards if your after that(Ironman,HC,Full PvP)

A Themed Boss that has ultra rare spawn could be more interesting like a well know character out of Diablo (or something else)but with slightely different name Olbaid king of fear for instance.
I dont get why you're talkin about WOW or Blizzard here?? Did I miss something?
Maybe yes!
ERRARE HUMANUM EST.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info