The Void Weapon Effect and Weapon Skin

Oh yeah!! Too bad no staff... whyyyy GG? Whyyyyy? /cry
Finally! A wand skin design that I love! :)

Same comment as many people tho: why no staff?! Staff lovers are out there and many of us would love to have these designs for staves too. I wish I could have a scythe skin for the staff, would use it 24/7. Please, please?! Ahaha
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
Void stuff YAY!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Cool Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Spaghetti breakfast comes to Wraeclast.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
It looks good.

Now, can we please get back an option to turn off Bloom and other post-processing effects?

Agreed. If I wanted a cataract sim I'd buy one.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
And Ice Shot still waits for its MTX...
Why is there ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE MISSING WEAPON TYPE FROM EVERY WEAPON MTX?

And why is every skin shown 3-4 times except the MACE SKIN? we only see the mace one handed and we only see it for a moment.

Look guys an extra 10 seconds of video on youtube does not cost anything!

Do you guy have any idea how many Weapon skins I've decided to NOT BUY because it was missing a weapon type that I like?

This was an instant purchase until: no staff (and also I have no idea what the Mace looks like).

Also unrelated by Why is Groundslam still completely without an MTX? you'd think it would at least have one of the super easy ones like Gore.

Give me a Ground slam that is all ancient swords and spears from ancient battles thrust up from the ground, that would be badass... *please use this idea* Oh and also a Ground slam that is purple like the EQ MTX, and maybe a Lava looking one... oh shit: "The Ground slam is lava" come on guys this is too easy.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
I think.... I might be in love with the bow... >__<
ice crash when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info