[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

just bought watcher's eye and helmet with enchant, that dmg on bosses is PogChamp
BumBum
"
budziu128 wrote:
just bought watcher's eye and helmet with enchant, that dmg on bosses is PogChamp

Happy you're enjoying the build! Looks like next up for you is awakened gems to push the Dps higher
Hey, loving the build so far!

Just 1 question regarding watcher's eye.

The 'Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride' is 13 ex which I can't afford atm.

Is it worth to buy a cheaper watcher's eye that go for 2-3 ex (if so,which one) or just save currency for the impale one?
"
Sartherus wrote:

The 'Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride' is 13 ex which I can't afford atm.

Is it worth to buy a cheaper watcher's eye that go for 2-3 ex (if so,which one) or just save currency for the impale one?

Hey if you want a super cheap one. Currently you can grab Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride for like 10-15c. Only get that one if you don't have Awakened Melee Phys. If you do have Awakened Melee phys then you can just grab increased phys while you are using Pride.

Glad you are enjoying the build!
"
Frezziee wrote:
"
Sartherus wrote:

Hey if you want a super cheap one. Currently you can grab Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride for like 10-15c. Only get that one if you don't have Awakened Melee Phys. If you do have Awakened Melee phys then you can just grab increased phys while you are using Pride.

Hey,thanks for the answer but don't we already have perma intimidate from champion,first to strike,last to fall? Or maybe I'm reading it wrong.
"
Sartherus wrote:
"
Frezziee wrote:
"
Sartherus wrote:

Hey,thanks for the answer but don't we already have perma intimidate from champion,first to strike,last to fall? Or maybe I'm reading it wrong.

You are correct. Sorry about that. Brain lagged cause I was trying to build out with Slayer and forgot about it! So yeah looks like either double damage or increased phys would be the jewel to go with depending on your budget
"
Frezziee wrote:

You are correct. Sorry about that. Brain lagged cause I was trying to build out with Slayer and forgot about it! So yeah looks like either double damage or increased phys would be the jewel to go with depending on your budget

:D happens,np! Thanks again :)
Hey Frezziee, thanks for the build guide. I've been leveling in ssf over the weekend and really enjoying the playstyle. I'm feeling a little squishy but I think I'm rushing higher tier maps too quickly and probably don't have enough life leech.

Would you mind taking a look at my build and see what you would change? I don't have a Soul Taker or Lion's Roar. Is it worth trying to farm The Soul cards? I don't think I've ever had one drop and you need 9 of them. I have a couple earth drinker cards, so I'll try to farm the rest.

Do you think it's time to craft an axe to replace Jack the axe?

I allocated Thrill Seeker to help with mana sustain and it's a pretty cheap anointment. I feel like I need to switch to Hematophagy but I need to find/craft a better amulet first.

Do you think I'll be able to handle the end game without the helmet enchant and soul taker?
"
qaizr wrote:
Hey Frezziee, thanks for the build guide. I've been leveling in ssf over the weekend and really enjoying the playstyle. I'm feeling a little squishy but I think I'm rushing higher tier maps too quickly and probably don't have enough life leech.

Would you mind taking a look at my build and see what you would change? I don't have a Soul Taker or Lion's Roar. Is it worth trying to farm The Soul cards? I don't think I've ever had one drop and you need 9 of them. I have a couple earth drinker cards, so I'll try to farm the rest.

Do you think it's time to craft an axe to replace Jack the axe?

I allocated Thrill Seeker to help with mana sustain and it's a pretty cheap anointment. I feel like I need to switch to Hematophagy but I need to find/craft a better amulet first.

Do you think I'll be able to handle the end game without the helmet enchant and soul taker?

Hey! Happy you are enjoying the build and after looking at your build there are a couple of things I'd want to change so you might feel a tad tankier and have some more dps.

First I'd be looking to recraft AT LEAST 1 of your weapons. So I'd be on the hunt for one rare that has some good pDps which can be like 300-350 which shouldn't be too hard to craft. You'd be dropping the relentless fury first before Jack the Axe since its lower Pdps and the things it gives you arent the greatest.

Second I would drop your Overflowing Chalice for a quartz flask with warding. I think maybe one of the big reasons you might be feel a bit squishier is that you get cursed and then take a lot of damage. So swapping out that should help a lot.

I think it definitely possible to do this build without the soul taker, but then you have to drop some aura which in you already are. I would drop blood and sand for Flesh and stone(Makes ranged things do less damage) which can help with some tankiness and still swap stances, but if you are struggling too much with mana then you can keep what you have. If you feel up to the task you can grind the cards, but if the drop rate is too rare then it might not be worth it.

For the helm enchant. Its not 100% needed, but it makes things feel a lot nicer. You can get away without using it but then your damage is only Hit + 3xStorms vs Hit + 4xStorms which does become a decent increase, but I've played the build without it for a while doing just fine.

For end game content you probably can do it without them. When I league started the build I was a glad and was doing red elder, sirus and I did one uber elder, but the uber elder was a little tough imo as glad. You'll be able to do it but you'll need to understand the mechanics of each fight as they might be a bit longer than the Champ version.
I'll also go test some things out without the helm enchant and soul taker on some bosses to see how things feel
Hello, can i use Haemophilia gloves on the champion for extra clearspeed till i can afford an explody?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info