[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

Hello!
Apologies if this is obvious, but what stance do you play in: blood or sand? If I understand correctly, it's Blood for more damage even if you don't focus on bleeds. Is that right?
"
KingAlistair wrote:
Hello!
Apologies if this is obvious, but what stance do you play in: blood or sand? If I understand correctly, it's Blood for more damage even if you don't focus on bleeds. Is that right?

Hello!
For mapping I always run around in Sand stance and then when I get to the map boss I swap to Blood stance
If I'm only doing sirus, Elder, Shaper or any of the conqoers Im always in Blood stance. I'll try adding a mapping preview in the videos soon so its more clear!
Do you think this can be a good league starter for newbies this league ?

I gonna try this so

Then, i saw that some people going for berzerker version of BladeStorm, is this as effective as the champîon / gladiator version ?
Last edited by RossanFR on Apr 16, 2021, 9:51:39 AM
"
RossanFR wrote:
Do you think this can be a good league starter for newbies this league ?

I gonna try this so

Then, i saw that some people going for berzerker version of BladeStorm, is this as effective as the champîon / gladiator version ?

I think it can work for newbies if they have a small understanding of how some things work and the need to change stances in different circumstances.

Berzerker is fine with Bladestorm as you'll do some more damage but you'll have less defenses but that can be played around.

For the most straight forward version of things for how easy they are to play during League start its: GLadiator, Berzerker, Champion
you said we lost blood and sand, but its still in the pob, i can only run flesh and stone and pride, i cant throw in dread banner not enough reserved mana

edit: i took off the maim that was link to flesh and stone and the mana reservation went down so now i can run three auras
Last edited by PickPocket on Apr 17, 2021, 8:56:15 PM
maim + flesh stone + dread banner + pride = 100.25% reservation so not possible anymore

(as gladiator obviously)
Last edited by saouled on Apr 19, 2021, 6:58:10 PM
"
saouled wrote:
maim + flesh stone + dread banner + pride = 100.25% reservation so not possible anymore

(as gladiator obviously)

Hey I looked into the issue. I messed up and needed to reallocate some things in the passive trees. I will be updating them tonight. Sorry about that
Have you tried this in Ultimatum? Looking for a decent mapper/boss killer that can smash high tier ultimatums easily. Juiced up red map ultimatums start to get rippy :D
"
teebeewhy wrote:
Have you tried this in Ultimatum? Looking for a decent mapper/boss killer that can smash high tier ultimatums easily. Juiced up red map ultimatums start to get rippy :D

I haven't, but if you play the Gladiator version I feel like it should do them just fine with the explosions being there. Should be good on the tanky side with being able to take a hit and then leech right back up
I'm on it!

I'm eating all "league starter" builds trying to be a minimum competitive on this huge game.

I just discover on this build for example that rustic + whetstone + axe recipe. These examples of knowledge are things that noobs like me appreciate a lot.

A full newbie guide step by step (what to do and macro tips) would be awesome.

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by sercrash on Apr 20, 2021, 6:39:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info