I really don't like harvest

Then play the League without clicking on the seed caches?

"Oh no, this optional content RUINED THE GAME for us! Woe upon our heads."

The League mechanic is sweet, BTW. Y'all are out of your minds.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:

some players love the loot explosion and use those to buy average gears.

this league isn't for those type of players.

even tho they are missing out mirror tier gears lol
this league is pure insanity to those who can learn basic crafting. gears that people dreamt are possible to obtain.

this league is just ... crazy

"
Gixxpunk wrote:
Until now I didn't even realise that I have to plant higher tier seeds manually. My intention was that this shitty minigame is smart enough to determine a properly set up layout (dispersers properly placed etc...) and then plant higher tier seeds automatically when I press the auto seed button. Seems I will never have any T2 or higher in that garden... ^^

LOL

As if it's not enough to get interrupted while playing to just visit this ingame toilet and press the seed buttons.

If you want something mindless where you just press one button, see some flashing lights and occasionally get a participation prize have you considered online slots? That might be more your speed.
Seriously, you couldn't even be bothered to look at the seed stash or what you were planting? It's funny but also cool that people are like that since I've made almost 80 exalts selling boots with absurdly easy to make stats this league. No idea how many explodey chests I've sold but I started feeling bad for the suckers buying them since it was just a few minutes of crafting for each one and no real cost at all to make them...
"
Dudebag wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

some players love the loot explosion and use those to buy average gears.

this league isn't for those type of players.

even tho they are missing out mirror tier gears lol
this league is pure insanity to those who can learn basic crafting. gears that people dreamt are possible to obtain.

this league is just ... crazy

I mean some people like their league mechanics to be fun and engaging long before you're already trivializing the game. The league is falling flat because it doesn't do anything before you don't actually need to improve your character anymore.
POE is a great game, I've loved every expansion so far. This one is not so great, but that's okay. I think that the creative team has been doing a pretty kick ass job.
"

More boring than replaying the exact same content over and over again?

What kind of masochist does that though? I literally play league content during league, and NEVER AGAIN.

I will NEVER do incursions again. I will NEVER enjoy Jun or the Syndicate. I will NEVER have fun popping monoliths.

1 and done. Not everybody likes doing the same content over and over again, we need very new and unique content every single update. If they can't handle the 3 month turnaround that's not our fault. But giving us literally nothing to do isn't a viable option.
"
POE is a great game, I've loved every expansion so far. This one is not so great, but that's okay. I think that the creative team has been doing a pretty kick ass job.

I haven't enjoyed anything since Metamorph. Legion was the last great league. Kill lots of shit. Get LOTS of loot. (And no, yellow items don't count as loot, those are just vendor items)

I would have LOVED delirium if it worked. That's exactly what I expect from a league, but it was too broken to function for some (me).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info