I really don't like harvest

I love poe, but I really don't like harvest because it's playing a game that isn't poe. Please make the crafting options accessable to everyone through accessable fights. The major problem is that you are asking us to play a different game and it's super boring.
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2020, 3:55:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
MinisterPrime wrote:
I love poe, but I really don't like harvest because it's playing a game that isn't poe. Please make the crafting options accessable to everyone through accessable fights. The major problem is that you are asking us to play a different game and it's super boring.

More boring than replaying the exact same content over and over again?

The Harvest mechanic is 100% optional and easy to skip over if you're not a fan. I personally hate Incursion; I don't plan on talking to Alva a SINGLE time this league, even if it means I'll end up overpaying for my 21/23 gems.

Don't force yourself to run content you don't like. POE is just a video game, and games are supposed to be fun.
It's a shit league. Ignore the apologists.
"

The Harvest mechanic is 100% optional and easy to skip over if you're not a fan. I personally hate Incursion; I don't plan on talking to Alva a SINGLE time this league, even if it means I'll end up overpaying for my 21/23 gems.

Don't force yourself to run content you don't like. POE is just a video game, and games are supposed to be fun.

skip league mechanic? then how do you get your loot(craft) considering the fact that ggg decreased drops.

league mechanic is always the main source of rewards and please dont take the past league as an example.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
I agree.

I only played about a week of Harvest before I quit. I normally manage 6 - 8 weeks so this was super quick for me.

It is partially down to the fact that running the same old maps is becoming somewhat of a chore. The usual reasons for me to keep playing are the little loot explosions you get from popping a delirium mirror. Also the fact that nothing new was added; ie oils in Blight or Cluster jewels in Delirium made me feel that the loot chase wasn't really even there from the get go. And the garden just felt annoying to interact with in general. I didn't like having to set it up or go in every few maps for a boring fight which dropped little to no loot. The crafting options were also fairly unappealing, even at t2 levels. I'm not much of a crafter and this didn't get me any more excited to try it in the future.

I really hope that next league we see more of a return to Legion or Delirium levels of loot dropping. I think once PoE 2 hits then we will see a total loot rebalance but for the next few leagues I feel like showering us in loot is probably the way to go to or at least what I would prefer for me to stay interested.
Until now I didn't even realise that I have to plant higher tier seeds manually. My intention was that this shitty minigame is smart enough to determine a properly set up layout (dispersers properly placed etc...) and then plant higher tier seeds automatically when I press the auto seed button. Seems I will never have any T2 or higher in that garden... ^^

LOL

As if it's not enough to get interrupted while playing to just visit this ingame toilet and press the seed buttons.
Last edited by Gixxpunk on Jul 4, 2020, 4:20:27 AM
i love POE but i HATE this league.

i hope people show their disappointment and dont play so numbers drop and GGG wont put up such a league up again.

Until GGG will understand what we truely expect just wait for a good league coming out
"

"

Yes! Way more boring. Imagine mapping the same map that was 3 screens wide over and over again.

Waaaaay more boring.

I, too, love POE, but man, this league has been a real chore. The only thing that has me not just playing standard league right now is the insane prices of everything over there.
harvest is the worst league i ever played

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info