my ps4 is broken because of your game

All of the blue screens and de-syncs I dealt with because of your cheap @$$ cash grab of a bugged up console game has literally destroyed my hardware(ps4). What are you going to do about this ggg? Do I need to call my lawyer? This isn't right. I demand a new console!!!!
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2020, 3:49:49 AM
"
gr4yrang3r87 wrote:
All of the blue screens and de-syncs I dealt with because of your cheap @$$ cash grab of a bugged up console game has literally destroyed my hardware(ps4). What are you going to do about this ggg? Do I need to call my lawyer? This isn't right. I demand a new console!!!!

Really?
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Really?
u don't even play on console [Removed by Support], y do u even care?
"
gr4yrang3r87 wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Really?

Well you deserved it. Read the TOS first, [Removed by Support]
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
gr4yrang3r87 wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Really?

Well you deserved it. Read the TOS first, [Removed by Support]

Console players deserve the risk of bricking their console to play the game? Why?
"
Rekt_that wrote:

Console players deserve the risk of bricking their console to play the game? Why?
Cause, it's a scam, and they know it
"
Rekt_that wrote:

Nah the message was not directing at console players but directed at OP because he started to insult me.
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jul 1, 2020, 2:40:43 AM
How? Can you explain? Just crying won't get the attention. I'm playing 3 seasons on console, have multiple crashes, buggs etc and never have a problem with my ps4 pro. Are you playing on OG, slim or Pro. How old is your console. It's possible that it's just too old and died. My old pc died like that when I bought GW2 a decade ago. *hit happens, just give us better explanation.
Its possible you just got that crash that happens sometimes where the HD cable loses connection with your TV/PS4. Plugging the cable in and out doesn't fix it, You have to hard restart your PS4 and it will work. If not man that sucks. I have also been paranoid of a hardware malfunction from this game considering how many times I've had to hard restart my system from this more extreme crash. I understand how upsetting this stuff is but should reframe from just lashing out at someone responding to your post, he very well could of just been curious and concerned or perhaps had an answer for you. I also agree with you that I really don't enjoy how GGG is managing this platform. The Community managers barely engage with posts and typically those posts are just questions anymore who plays the game can answer or questions regarding MTX(those ones have the most response for obvious reasons). How they're managing this game reminds me alot of Division 1 FO76 and Anthem. The trifecta of cash grabbers. I would hope they have good reason, but it doesn't sit well regardless especially when this league was suppose to have better performance with delirium mirrors being less common, but with they implementation of dynamic culling with little to no testing on console specific performance we have a league thats functioning worse and in the meantime GGG is HARD backpeddling and pandering to the reddit community of PC to try and mitigate the lose of 30-50% playerbase drop. We are just an afterthought and its very unfortunate. The best thing you can do really is not to spend money on this game and/or move on.
"
gr4yrang3r87 wrote:

Yes, please do call your lawyer and ask him to sue an NZ company so you can get a new console.

Please update how the case is going.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info