Creating Oshabi

Thanks. I wish there are more further story development for each of these characters. Kinda wasted that they appear just for a league.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Already getting tired of "the npc that introduces you to the league is actually evil" its was fine with cavas because it was the first time. but again? cant wait to find out what other npcs i cant give a shit about because they are actually evil. dont make me feel like an idiot for helping the bad guy FOR LITERAL DAYS.
please just stop the "omg backstabbing betrayal time!" with your npcs. doesnt matter to me how they become evil. you even ruined zana for me with her locking up exiles (the new conquerors) in the atlas. she went from a beacon of purity in a sea of corruption (the atlas) to some generic and mediocre npc that i expect to snap and become the next super villain sooner or later.
ty mister oshabi
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
GGG artists never ceases to impress! Awesome work!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
She's waifu for real.
me wants that tat
Kinda like her better in the drawing. She looks rougher and earthy.
can a bitch get her hat back
i hope this league wont go standard. if so i quit whole. so bad league.
fk archnemesis.
"
Smarackto wrote:
Already getting tired of "the npc that introduces you to the league is actually evil" its was fine with cavas because it was the first time. but again? cant wait to find out what other npcs i cant give a shit about because they are actually evil. dont make me feel like an idiot for helping the bad guy FOR LITERAL DAYS.

Already tired after it happened twice? All the other league leaders between Synthesis and now certainly haven't betrayed you. Yes, it's a cliche of the genre, but most stories of a particular genre have their own cliches and tropes which they use.

"
dachoppa wrote:
please just stop the "omg backstabbing betrayal time!" with your npcs. doesnt matter to me how they become evil. you even ruined zana for me with her locking up exiles (the new conquerors) in the atlas. she went from a beacon of purity in a sea of corruption (the atlas) to some generic and mediocre npc that i expect to snap and become the next super villain sooner or later.

Zana didn't become evil though, in fact, in the Watchstone dialogue she weas the only one who pulled her hand away from the corrupting power of them, everyone else went a bit crazy, and then the Awakener attempted to destroy the world. If anything, I think her locking up the Conquerors made sense, doesn't it?

And can you blame her for not trusting you as much? She lost her father to the Atlas, the Conquerors, and the Awakener, all to the corruption of the Atlas, so if anything, she still is the "bastion" of purity you enjoy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info