[3.11] Penance Brand Elementalist | Up to A8 cleared | Huge explosions+Fast Clear | 6M DMG explosion

I'm happy to finally see a Penance build guide on what I figured would be one of the more popular builds of the league.

I'm sad to see the cost of it as an SSF player.
idk,every 2 map i die,have 90% of your gear,i dont understand how i can upgrade my surv
"
ITALJANECC wrote:
idk,every 2 map i die,have 90% of your gear,i dont understand how i can upgrade my surv

I did say that penance brand has a wonky playstyle because it has delayed damage, you are not supposed to stand on spot and take damage, we brand enemies and we run past them, thats what the phasing from quartz flask does.

Also, all your gems(except hypothermia) has 0 quality, probably lacking damage there too, you are probably running around 6.5-7k es if i am not wrong
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713

Thank you so much for the explanation.
I got everything setup, and its awesome, love the build.
Currently working on Gems lvl, no problem running T16 maps with only lvl 12-15 gems. I would imagine how strong it gets after getting lvl 21 gems.

ES is abit hard to scale up, currently around 8k.
Physical reduction around 11%
chaos resist 20%.
block attack 29%.
block spell 4%
without flasks.

"
Inkbab wrote:

Thank you so much for the explanation.
I got everything setup, and its awesome, love the build.
Currently working on Gems lvl, no problem running T16 maps with only lvl 12-15 gems. I would imagine how strong it gets after getting lvl 21 gems.

ES is abit hard to scale up, currently around 8k.
Physical reduction around 11%
chaos resist 20%.
block attack 29%.
block spell 4%
without flasks.

Prob can get to 9k if you have higher es on gloves, use es boots(lose some armor), use tempered/fertile catalyst on presence of chayula

We are focusing on ehp instead of mitigation because its hard to build too much mitigation without losing dps. Flesh and stone is our king here for mitigation and avoidance
My Builds/Stream

Do you think the map clear of this build will get smoother/faster(delay between cast and explosion will be shorter) with Holy Conquest ?
how big exactly is the blind and mitigation from flesh and stone? I ask because I am pondering to replace it with aspect of the spider (I love it as an aura).
which one you think is better? In order to run spider I'd have to anoint charisma instead of tranquility.
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
Tr3yZ wrote:
Do you think the map clear of this build will get smoother/faster(delay between cast and explosion will be shorter) with Holy Conquest ?

I dont like holy conquest, its a waste of point, i rather get another aura cluster with vengeful commander or something

Clear wise, tbh we are pretty much god tier imo

"
cocomoloco wrote:
how big exactly is the blind and mitigation from flesh and stone? I ask because I am pondering to replace it with aspect of the spider (I love it as an aura).
which one you think is better? In order to run spider I'd have to anoint charisma instead of tranquility.

Tranquility is 14% more damage as an anoint

Aspect of spider is 15% increased damage taken on enemies(not sure if aura effect helps this)

Honestly spider cant be better than tranquility, because the effects diminishes as u stack a bottled faith and cinderswallow on enemies

Migitation/avoidance on flesh and stone is substantial to me, saves us because we keep enemies alive for a short period before they detonates

If you want to run spider, maybe you can squeeze mana by getting a helm enchant to reduce mana reservation on disc + reduce mana reservation corrupted conquerer efficiency and maybe a few more corrupted gems with reduced mana reservation.
Mana reservation seems kinda tight here for that tho
My Builds/Stream

Hey bro, crazy buld, great job! Now i'm 85 lvl but cruising through t16 map ;D But when mapping or bossing, i see that build rely more on flasks, so what do u think about scion ascendancy? I've changed it at POB and yeah, we loose smth like 1 mil dps, but with pathfinder ascen. we can tap flask endless and maybe it will be smoother. It's just thought, i dont know how it works.

edit
Just now tried Sirus 4, couldn't beat him ;D perhaps smth with my hands, but my moral is kinda down now xD Could u look to my POB and give me some advice what i should to do bro
https://pastebin.com/7xNc274g
Last edited by MasamuneKotetsu on Jul 3, 2020, 12:22:09 PM
"
Hey bro, crazy buld, great job! Now i'm 85 lvl but cruising through t16 map ;D But when mapping or bossing, i see that build rely more on flasks, so what do u think about scion ascendancy? I've changed it at POB and yeah, we loose smth like 1 mil dps, but with pathfinder ascen. we can tap flask endless and maybe it will be smoother. It's just thought, i dont know how it works.

Not possible to run 5 heralds + discipline + flesh and stone with 3 50% auras on shield as a scion, elementalist gets 25% reduced mana reservation on heralds and a free 25% all elemental penetration + a guaranteed shock/a stronger shock when we have lightning conflux

We dont rely hard on flask for boss fights(mana regen is pretty strong), we just rely on flask while clearing, which refills itself pretty well as we clear fast
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info