[3.11 HSC] Avontuur's Spectremancer | Doryani's Prototype | Boss killer

"
lexecutioner wrote:
Hello!

First of all thank you for the wonderful build. It is unique for someone casual like me, Gearing it is kinda tough but worth it once you see how it is in action. I've focus on this toon for about a week now leveling, beating bosses (Awakeners,Shaper,elder,guardian,Sirus awaker level 6) and the mapping is also not too shabby. It is kinda expensive as some items listed on the guide got so pricey during my purchasing time (awakened curse on hit alone cost me 20ex).

That being said I will try and make this my last toon i play till the end of this league. I doubt I can get to level 100 since no one runs experience rota's during my play time. Anyways like I've said. thanks for the strong build and hopefully you can build on this to next league and we can continue to play it.

Here are my current items:

Spoiler

and my POB: https://pastebin.com/vzRdwULe

Kindly check if I did things right, Im just a casual player so I might miss some things here and there, next skill point ill put the kitava's torment keystone, and I dont know what else I can upgrade. still have some exalted orbs I can use just in case you have suggestions. Thanks!

Edit: I noticed you are using rare shield on your POB. I take it you get it for +2 frenzy and power charges? Is that the next step from the current shield we use?. Right now trade has it at like minumum 5ex. What are the other stats too look for the right shield?

Hey lexecutioner, thanks for this great feedback! <3

Your gear is pretty good. You can only aim for two important upgrades:

1) A rare belt with: % maximum life & +100 to maximum life

2) A rare shield with +2/+2 and some offensive stats, example:

You can try to hit spell dmg by using remove/add caster spam.

You can try to hit lightning dmg as extra chaos dmg by using chaos seeds.

If you hit a free suffix craft chance% to deal double dmg.

Sorry for my late response.

Last edited by Av0ntuur_ on Aug 12, 2020, 6:23:28 PM
Hello! Thanks for the response its ok league ending so not a lot of people playing anyway. Hopefully they see your build and give it a try.

im trying to get the items you suggested. the shield specifically is kinda pricey. I managed to buy one a bit close to what you put but needs some tweaking on the crafting. will gamble on it since its league end anyway and I can always go back to the victario shield here is the shield.

also I have a question, how do you generate the frenzy and power charges now? I kinda dont see it on my buff bar. Sorry if its a noob question. thanks again and goodluck!
"
lexecutioner wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the response its ok league ending so not a lot of people playing anyway. Hopefully they see your build and give it a try.

im trying to get the items you suggested. the shield specifically is kinda pricey. I managed to buy one a bit close to what you put but needs some tweaking on the crafting. will gamble on it since its league end anyway and I can always go back to the victario shield here is the shield.

also I have a question, how do you generate the frenzy and power charges now? I kinda dont see it on my buff bar. Sorry if its a noob question. thanks again and goodluck!

Hey, you are not generating charges for yourself, so you won't see them on buff bar, instead your minions are now perma +2/+2 thanks to Necromantic Aegis.

Necromantic Aegis is a keystone which can benefit our minions.

Thanks again lexecutioner.

PD: Your shield is still better than Victario's Charity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info