[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

"
schweini_88 wrote:
Hi this pob doesn't work https://pastebin.com/n0KjibNz

I tried re-loading it and it works fine.
I am using the community fork btw
I think it was something to do with pastebin itself at the time. When I went to the site I had to fill out a captcha to access the pastebin code. That's probably why PoB had issues retrieving the pastebin code from that link since PoB doesn't know how to handle the addition of a captcha onto the site.
Finally reached Sirus 5

With around 4m dps the first phases ended very quickly

The last phase was a bit messy. almost died but having block saved me.
does the siege small cluster jewel work with this build? i cant seem to get it to work.. maybe it isnt needed either?
"
Thexy1 wrote:
does the siege small cluster jewel work with this build? i cant seem to get it to work.. maybe it isnt needed either?

It is not required at all. but the knockback is helpful and makes you more safe.
You don't want pierce or fork or chain anyway with EA
Still playing the build when I have time to play PoE. I really like it. I am in T9 maps atm.

Thanks to Harvest I crafted these:

Some of my gear is still absolute trash. Doesn't matter. Map clear and boss dps is really good.

I am nearly at over 3m bleed dps atm.
nice amulet. I wanted something like this but no luck yet.

This league I was very unlucky with drops. at least this build does not need much investment to do most content.
Guys it seems that there was a bug in PoB (fixed now) regarding the explosion calculation
There was a 50% scaling for the explosion that was not calculated
So the actual damage is lower by half
The build still make more damage relative to gear compared with Puncture and still a strong start build with 1m dps under 50c gear.
Shame to hear PoB DPS is actually lower. I guess the potential 10M DPS with min-max'ed gear and such is really 5M overall. I do wonder what type of gear and setup is needed to reach the actual 5M bleed dps.
"
reciprocate wrote:
Shame to hear PoB DPS is actually lower. I guess the potential 10M DPS with min-max'ed gear and such is really 5M overall. I do wonder what type of gear and setup is needed to reach the actual 5M bleed dps.

I think the next investment point would be a elder bow with high damage.
Higher physical damage + 100 more bleed would be strong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info