[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Hi, thanks for this build. It's nice and but a bit pricey maybe because of clusters.

Do you happen to run all the auras in your build?
I'm currently 72, most of the reduced mana reserved nodes has been taken already and also got the pure aplitude thing for lighting, but i'm having problems squeezing in purity of fire and ice.

what auras do you usually run with? do you just put them their and change depending on map?

currently i'm running

haste
dicipline
vitality
clarity
dreadbanner
pride
purity of lightning
precision

managed to activate purity of fire now, but i no longer have mana to do vulnerability hahah

You are missing a 4% reduced node and leadership?
Yeah, after getting it I manage to activate all auras now with spare mana for vulnerability spam
Last edited by xDeimondevilx on Jun 28, 2020, 3:26:18 PM
Why we don't use 4 passive skill for medium cluster since GGG gonna add free socket on cluster jewel. Also, did you think the old cluster jewel will changed too after the next patch?
Because the small nodes give aura effect
Last edited by Syrill_ on Jun 29, 2020, 5:31:14 AM
UPDATE: I tried replacing the Host Chieftain with a "Arena Master" spectre that is only encountered coming out of the portals that are created in Drox, The Warlord (yellow influence) maps. The buff they give is roughly equal to power charges from host chieftain but also provides movement speed and has made mapping a bit smoother so I recommend this even though they don't use their buff as often

"
velaxi1 wrote:
Why we don't use 4 passive skill for medium cluster since GGG gonna add free socket on cluster jewel. Also, did you think the old cluster jewel will changed too after the next patch?

4 passive skill jewels have less "6% aura effect" small nodes. We need enough of them to hit 200% effect and get the extra maximum resistance and damage boosts from the auras.

The jewels having 1 jewel socket locked in will make it easier to roll better jewels now. What we want doesn't change it'll just be easier and cheaper to get it

Most of the notables available on aura jewels are actively worse then a plain 6% aura node so having them on the jewel just makes it worse. As soon as you slip below the 200% aura effect mark you lose 1% maximum resistances and good attack speed from commander of darkness. This is bad
I am currently looking to revamp my VD/DD Necro into something else, since the skill f*cks heavily with my FPS and I wanted to try the most (passively) tanky witch based build possible to let my lazy butt facetank most mechanics in the game.

Would you say this one fits the bill or would it better for me to go for the likes of Baron Zombies or something completely different?
changed the golem to the stone one in the Pob, it has 3 times more damage.
"
Kaktuzio wrote:

You didnt remove the jinxed juju amulet which has custom mods to show real carrion dps. Obviously stone golem will look better if you dont do that ;) Remove the amulet and check again.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Leuchtrakete wrote:
I am currently looking to revamp my VD/DD Necro into something else, since the skill f*cks heavily with my FPS and I wanted to try the most (passively) tanky witch based build possible to let my lazy butt facetank most mechanics in the game.

Would you say this one fits the bill or would it better for me to go for the likes of Baron Zombies or something completely different?

This build is weak against physical damage and not to great against chaos at around 0-10 chaos res
Carry me golems I played from last league had 82/82/82/88 resists and 90% phys reductions however the jewels needed for it this league are very expensive. (There are several variations of this build going around). Maybe after the new patch things will change

I played baron zombies when it was OP. As far as I know it was nerfed to the ground
"
Kaktuzio wrote:

When I played a golemancer build last league we used to have a white socket on the chest to switch between carrion and stone golems. Carrions are great fro clear like mapping/blight. Stone are great for bossing- take them to do shaper/uber/Sirus and friends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info