Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

As I said its great for low/medium budget. I dont use Ravenous horde to remove points from there ^^
Last edited by Vulgarny on Mar 16, 2021, 7:46:37 AM
got this build rockin and rolling, now just leveling up for my final medium cluster.

I really really really want a new amulet, it's my main weakpoint right now. Probably not getting a +1 Saqawal anytime soon.

I also don't have a slot for determination yet, although tbh I prefer running 2 evasion flasks and blowing up my evasion with Grace. I might be able to cut down on mana reserve on my amulet in favor of vitality + double skill soon.

If anyone has a Haste corrupt Doryani's hit me up!

I have tons of unreserved mana right now and I'm trying to figure out what else I could throw at the build once I get vitality on amulet or Haste on boots. Seems like I'm out of auras though? maybe just throw a maim into my flesh and stone

Also eventually I'll get a physical taken as element helm / watchers. I forget the rule: if i get mutliple phys conversions do they all stack? For example Taste of Hate + 10% helm + maybe a double watcher = 50% phys as elemental?

Seems like a triple purity or a phys reduction determination + 2 purity watcher would be crazy
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 16, 2021, 10:42:20 PM
So how do I find a specific glorious vanity? somebody posted their build and it produced two notables with commanding presence. I've tried a few different ahuna ones with different number counts. sorry a newb here but would love to find one
"
Vulgarny wrote:

For AG I use Stiched Demon, crafted chest with nearby enemies are blinded 35% chaos resistance and some life...Gloves are High Templar with Vulnerability on hit and %life %es implicits, and ofc Kingmaker

Thanks for the information about the AG.

Can someone take a look at my pob and give me guidance on what I can improve to raise the dps?

https://pastebin.com/wV5Ypwuf
Im afraid you are shit out of luck with easy upgradres except Shock on fccus on one of rings. Not cheap options are abyss jewels with t1-2 phys + 20% minion dmg if you used minion skill recently, Change of large clusters into 3$ attack speed ones and change of neck into +1 phys +1 int gems one (huge dps gain but you need to get at least some partianl chaos resist somewhere else). Ah and you can use windscreams on your AG to use yourself Alt quality Assassin Mark for single target
Last edited by Vulgarny on Mar 19, 2021, 3:37:51 AM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
Im afraid you are shit out of luck with easy upgradres except Shock on fccus on one of rings. Not cheap options are abyss jewels with t1-2 phys + 20% minion dmg if you used minion skill recently, Change of large clusters into 3$ attack speed ones and change of neck into +1 phys +1 int gems one (huge dps gain but you need to get at least some partianl chaos resist somewhere else). Ah and you can use windscreams on your AG to use yourself Alt quality Assassin Mark for single target

Can I put a glove on the AG that curves vulnerability and with this boot can I apply a curse too?
Yes
Well it took me 25 divine orbs but it worked, rolled glorious vanity to give me two commanding presence nodes to put me up to 90 resists from 87. Yay!
Why are you cripling yourself with no 100% impale chance? You have like 86% ? Plus not using divergent predator but ruthless......
"
Vulgarny wrote:
Why are you cripling yourself with no 100% impale chance? You have like 86% ? Plus not using divergent predator but ruthless......

oh... what do you recommend to get to 100?

I've been switching out awakened minion damage with predator when bossing. so maybe i change rutheless with impale support and awakened minion damage for divergent predator?

btw big thanks for checking, i'm not very good with PoB calcs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info