[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hey folks, so I'm surprised how well the DPS works for this build but man am I squishy! Can someone help me out?

I'm working on a shav's atm and I know that will help. Any other ideas?

"
comicalzombie wrote:
Hey folks, so I'm surprised how well the DPS works for this build but man am I squishy! Can someone help me out?

I'm working on a shav's atm and I know that will help. Any other ideas?

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I don't found a single build in this game that is Tanky.

I'm not dying too much, 8,2k ES, 87/86 resists and spamming bone armor/flask... and always moving.

Also avoiding mods on maps (at least any with damage) and harder bosses.

I start with shavrone and changing the gloves/boots. But my build is far from ready...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi guys,
I'm playing the build in Standard and obviously compared to last season something has changed, in addition to the damage I noticed - especially with Sirus - a worse survival of our minions.
to improve everything a little bit, I have some info to ask:
- 6-point clusters remain BIS or you can opt for 5 to save 4 points to put elsewhere;
- being able to insert one more aura, better Grace or Skitterbot? I can't insert both ... although I'd like to put both + clarity but I would have to remove a ring for the "Loop" but I'm afraid of having to struggle with the stats without ...
Thank you
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me why do I have zpds golems ?

Event at max gem level(I swapped ruthless with brutality) and every cluster socketed at pob golems show zdps.
"
RKurozu wrote:

Event at max gem level(I swapped ruthless with brutality) and every cluster socketed at pob golems show zdps.

Can't access pob on cellphone.

Do you selected the proper golem?

Do you change the configurations?
(Mark always on full life, enemy maimed, etc)

Do you selected cluster jewels on the passive tree?
(Don't work automatically)
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Hey. I believe shavrone wrappings are needed.

I can't see pob on cellphone, but how is your cluster jewels?

I use 2 large (renewal, rotten claws e any other) and 4 medium (replenishing presence and first among us).

You could use empower on raise spectre to get one more and animated guardian would increase do drastically your dps.

My build is barely on the half, works fine even the massive nerfs... at least in comparison to any other golem build...[/quote]

Ok. I will save up for shave one wrappings next or should I do cluster jewel? My 2 large are just renewal. Can’t afford the one with rotten claw. My 4 medium just have replenishing presence and not first among us cuz of price again. Should I do animate guardian last?[/quote]

You don't need any Rotten Claw nodes if you put divergent dread banner to generosity and use Impale in your golem links. Divergent Dread banner won't do anything to you so it will benefit more if you put in generosity, same thing with precision. Divergent Dread banner in generosity + impale gem make your golems impale chance 100 % then Rotten Claws is wasted node, I am still using one Rotten Claw in one of my cluster but gonna chance it to another. Divergent dread banner cost about 50 c.

Here is trade links for 2 useful node and 5 point travel large clusters (double check it with pob before buying):

Renewal, Feasting fiends

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/lpV6mq6iV

Renewal, Vicious Bite

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/vKGkorDIE

Renewal, primordial bond (worst of these options for necro)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/X5G4G6BiP

You can setup cheap animate guardian and it will still help you lot. Use Victarios flight boots, Southbound gloves, Dying breat staff, Bloodbond/belly of the beast armour, Leer cast helmet. It cost you like few chaos.

[/quote]

Using that animate guardian help so much. I’m cruising through red maps now and just bought shavronne wrapping for 7ex. I guess next is saving up to upgrade to those 4 med jewels.
Can you still get 90% resists? I'm stuck at 87,what am I missing?

Anyone?
Last edited by klistier on Jan 30, 2021, 9:39:40 PM
"
Trebien75 wrote:
"
RKurozu wrote:

Can't access pob on cellphone.

Do you selected the proper golem?

Do you change the configurations?
(Mark always on full life, enemy maimed, etc)

Do you selected cluster jewels on the passive tree?
(Don't work automatically)

Yes to everything you said.
Is the max res 87/86/85 with vaal gems active? I can only reach 81/81/82 res normally.
"
Arthur_88 wrote:
Is the max res 87/86/85 with vaal gems active? I can only reach 81/81/82 res normally.

Max resistance cap is at 90%. This only achievable when you have at least 300% aura effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info