[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

the build still working OP
hello im interested in the dom blow guide. just have a a few qustions on it. such as what spectres do you raise? and do you run zombies with the build
"
Warshade23 wrote:
Also, did we ever come to a consensus if we want 4 passives vs 6 passives on the mediums?

There's no consensus but it's certainly more tolerable than before the nerf.

I played around with using 4, 5, and 6 passive clusters and various skills in POB. Removing 4 passives reduced the aura effect from x2.59 to x2.47 but was able to maintain 87/87/88 resists. Spent 2 points on some minion damage but lost about 1% golem damage and 2 points on ES for a 1% gain. If you remove 8 total passives from clusters, the aura multiplier is x2.35 and you lose 1% resists to 86/86/87.

However, those 8 points do make it easier to travel to Charisma and you can anoint Champion of the Cause, for more mana reserve help, which may allow some to get another aura. This is 8% reduced mana reserved (4% before Charisma and 6% from Champion) and 6% increased aura effect (worth 2 cluster passives now). For example, this would allow me add Aspect of the Avian or Spider. For one more skill point, you also get a jewel slot on the path. You could use the jewel with a Intuitive Leap (7 points total), if you don't need the other 4% RMR.
Last League this build was OP as hell. Still ok I guess.

I used curse on hit vulnerbility on my AG.
And an other one by myself. But cant remember what curse that was. Can somebody help me?
"
papagoja1 wrote:
Last League this build was OP as hell. Still ok I guess.

I used curse on hit vulnerbility on my AG.
And an other one by myself. But cant remember what curse that was. Can somebody help me?

Punishment perhaps?
Guys,

Running this build for a week and I am having problems.

Just trying to link a 6L Shaves but have the lorica....

Problem is - I cant seem to get the damage numbers out of POB and I get annihilated by Minotaur - 6 portals for one kill....

Can someone with more brains than me take a look at the attached?

I not the alternate clarity and stuff which I will do....just need to keep my minions alive and I dont seem to be up at 200% auras yet..

https://pastebin.com/fRwwjSr7

Cheers in advance

Just so you are aware.....just took 4 mins to kill maligaro because he was being health buffed by maven....the silly cow!
Last edited by GRogamanda on Jan 26, 2021, 9:02:34 PM
How do you craft the medium jewels?
"
klistier wrote:
How do you craft the medium jewels?

Use jewels item level 50-67. Alt for replenishing presence. Regal for first among equals. Start over if you miss.
Last edited by DackBradshaw on Jan 26, 2021, 11:00:18 PM
"
GRogamanda wrote:
Guys,

Running this build for a week and I am having problems.

Just trying to link a 6L Shaves but have the lorica....

Problem is - I cant seem to get the damage numbers out of POB and I get annihilated by Minotaur - 6 portals for one kill....

Can someone with more brains than me take a look at the attached?

I not the alternate clarity and stuff which I will do....just need to keep my minions alive and I dont seem to be up at 200% auras yet..

https://pastebin.com/fRwwjSr7

Cheers in advance

Just so you are aware.....just took 4 mins to kill maligaro because he was being health buffed by maven....the silly cow!

Imo this build don't work as op as before anymore with budget. Build is for sure doing red maps with budget but when you hit end game bosses, juiced maps, guardians etc. you need invest char much more to handle them.

Few things you should focus.

1) Get clusters with replensis presence + first amoung equals. You really need aura effect. Even 4 points aura clusters with replensis + first amoung gives 20 % aura effect
2) get Awakened minion damage, Awakened brutality, Awakened melee phys
3) Try to fit aspect of spider/avian to your build
4) Get more jewel spots for T1 minion flat phys dmg abyss jewels (these gives lot of dmg)
5) Get better abyss jewels

I did personally invested for more auras and dropped my max res a bit by using hungry loop and vivicent. Changed clayshaper for minion wand and seems bosses melt down faster. Before wand I used Cold iron point which also felt better than clayshaper by looking golem dmg.

My res is 87/85/86 and es is 6,7 k. Sirus, Shaper, Uber elder, guardians, hard maps etc. are easy at the moment. For echoes of atlas, I have done only 4 guardian fight which was easy. Have to see how mavens and other boss fights will go.

You can look my char with Pob.

Account name : Hottikatti
Char name : Haudankaivaja
Thats sad, I was just thinking about switching from elementalist carrion golem into this variant. So now i dont know if it is even worth it.
But it seems necro is favorited in the community (67% vs 32%).

I dont want to invest to this build just to realise, that the dmg/survivability is the same or even worse than with elementalist.

Is here anybody who has experience with both builds?
Last edited by vildsix on Jan 27, 2021, 6:07:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info